The Strider 12 Pro Balance Bike is the bike of choice for kids who don’t just want to go fast but need to go fast. Not even a full diaper is enou...View full details
Bikes, also known as two-wheeled death machines, are a popular mode of transportation for people who hate walking but can't afford a car. They're a great way to get some exercise while risking your life on the road.
Here are some funny things about bicycles you may not have known:
- Show Off Your Balance : Riding a bike is an amazing way to show off your balance, or lack thereof. You can impress your friends by doing wheelies, or you can impress them by falling off your bike and breaking your arm. Either way, it's a win-win situation.
- It's A Cheap Rollercoaster: Bicycles are like a cheap rollercoaster. You can ride up hills and feel the wind in your hair, and then ride down hills and feel like you're going to die. It's a thrilling experience, especially when you forget to use the brakes.
- They Double As a Gym: Bikes are a great way to get some exercise. They work out your legs, your arms, and your cardiovascular system. In addition, you can save money on a gym membership by using your bike as your workout machine. Just be prepared to ride in the rain, snow, and blistering heat.
- Your Secret Weapon Against Traffic: Bicycles are like a secret weapon against traffic. You can zip past cars stuck in traffic, making you feel like a superhero. Beware though, because cars may not see you and can easily squish you like a bug.
- A Portable Air Conditioner: Riding a bike can be a great way to stay cool on a hot day. The wind in your face can feel like your very own personal air conditioner, except it's free and requires zero installation.
- They Double As A Bartender: If you're riding your bike to a party, you can use it as a makeshift bartender. Simply attach a basket to the front of your bike and fill it up with drinks. You'll be the life of the party, and you won't have to worry about drinking and driving (this is obviously tongue-in-cheek and we do not recommend this!)
Original Price $ 249.99Current Price $ 179.95Original Price $ 249.99Current Price $ 179.95Save 28%
2 reviewsOriginal Price $ 199.00Current Price $ 185.95| /
The Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike is the ultimate vehicle for kids as young as 18 months. Your tiny-legged toddler is ready to ride, thirsting f...View full detailsOriginal Price $ 199.00Current Price $ 185.95| /Save 7%
2 reviewsOriginal Price $ 299.95from $ 214.95| /
Instant Success. That’s what we wanted kids to experience on the Strider 14x Sport. balance bike . We put together all the right ingredients to g...View full detailsOriginal Price $ 299.95from $ 214.95| /Save 28%