Perfect for driveway, backyard, or dirt track racing. Comes standard with front & rear suspension, front & rear brakes. Three adjustments Throttle Response, Motor Output Power, and Speed. The Lithium battery is substantially lighter, offers more performance, and most importantly a longer ride time. In optimum conditions, up to 9 miles per charge.
SAFETY FIRST - ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET AND ALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT AND OBSERVE SAFE RIDING RULES.
A parent's decision to allow his or her child to ride this product should be based on the child's maturity, skill, and ability to follow rules.
- Motor: 36 Volt 1000 Watt (Rare Earth - Neodymium Magnet)
- Battery: 36 Volt 10Ah Li-Ion
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Motor Power: 10amp - 35amp (adjustable with variable knob)
- Throttle Response: .2sec - 1sec (adjustable with variable knob)
- Chain Drive: Yes
- Frame: Steel
- Front Tire: 2.75x12 Knobby Pneumatic
- Rear Tire: 3.00x10 Knobby Pneumatic
- Rims: Aluminum
- Brakes: Front and rear disc
- Suspension: 2 Hydraulic Front shocks, 1 Rear shock
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Adjustable Forward/Back
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Key Start: Yes
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Charger Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Wheelbase: 36.2 inches
- Seat Height: 24.4 inches
- Min Ground Clearance: 10 inches
- Product Size: 52.3x25.2x34 inches
- Box Size: 46x14x25 inches
- Box Weight: 80 lbs
- Warranty: 30 days parts replacement
- Model: MT-Dirt-Pro_Green, MT-Dirt-Pro_Blue, MT-Dirt-Pro_Orange, MT-Dirt-Pro_Pink, MT-Dirt-Pro_Red
NOTE: Product decoration and specifications are subject to change without notice.
You can email email@example.com if you have any questions about the specs.
My 5 and 7 YO daughters love the bike. 7 yo uses full power and speed with no issues other then when the battery gets to half or less it severely limits the power and speed. Also not sure where others are saying they get more then 9 miles of ride length. I took a guess from number of laps and length of laps and the bike quit to a shutoff at pretty much 9 miles. I calculated 8 but I could have been off a mile. Very pleased with the value!
Hi Fod! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures of your daughters with the bike! It's pictures and reviews like this that make our day. Thank you :)