The Big Toys USA MotoTec Demon 50cc Kids Dirt Bike is the perfect kids starter dirt bike.
The latest generation of 50cc mini bike engines are faster, more reliable, and even easier to set up and start than ever before.
Easy pull start, improved carburetor and all of the standard safety features, support and reliability MotoTec provides.
The Demon kids' dirt bike is suitable for both wet and dry conditions. This bike will offer hours of fun in almost any children’s outdoor environment.
Built with durability in mind, this bike can handle any off-road riding.
A Chromalloy frame, with the ability to bear your child’s weight as they grow, and real outdoor rubber tires separate this bikes from similar products.
Responsive acceleration, front telescopic forks, rear mono shock suspension, disk brakes, motocross styling and big bike attitude, makes this the perfect children’s choice. Simple to ride, it's fully automatic, so just twist the throttle and go.
All Mini Dirt Bikes are not the same. You should be aware of the build quality and parts quality is very important to how much maintenance is required. This Dirt Bike has been specified for quality and reliability, improvements specified over standard Dirt Bikes include: Higher Grade Wheel Bearings - Longer Wearing Tires - Higher Grip Tires - High-Quality Suspension for smoother ride - High-Grade Easy Start Engine Pull Cord - Chromoly steel frame - Restrictable throttle for speed control - Safety and Design - CE and EPA approved.
- Motor: 50cc 2-Stroke, Air Cooled, EPA Approved
- Gas/Oil Mixture: 25:1 ratio
- Bore x Stroke: 44.02mm x 33.2mm
- Rated Output: 2.4 hp @ 7,000 rpm
- Engine Start: Pull Start
- Gas Tank: 1.6 Liter
- Top Speed: 25 mph (adjustable speed limiter)
- Cruising Range: 10+ miles per tank
- Fuel/Oil: Unleaded / 2-stroke Oil 32:1
- Transmission: Auto Centrifugal
- Chain: 11T/54T - T8F Size
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Front & Rear Wheels: Aluminum Alloy
- Front & Rear Tires: 2.50-10
- Brakes: Front Disc, Rear Disc
- Suspension: Front Inverted Fork and Rear 190.5mm Mono Shock
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Angle Adjustable, Not Height
- Seat Height from Ground: 23 inches
- Wheelbase: 34 inches (850mm)
- Ground Clearance: 9 inches
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Box Size: 41x12x22 inches
- Box Weight: 64 lbs
- Dirt Bike Dimensions: 49x23x31 inches
- Dirt Bike Dry Weight: 49 lbs
- Warranty: 30 days parts replacement
- Model MT-DB-50cc-Demon_White (White), MT-DB-50cc-Demon_Blue (Blue), MT-DB-50cc-Demon_Yellow (Yellow), MT-DB-50cc-Demon_Green (Green)
These things are awesome!!! I bought 3 and my kids absolutely love them. They are ages 11, 9 and 7. They look very cool and the build quality is very good given the price. Highly recommend!
Thanks for your awesome review James!! So glad that all your kids love their Demons! Plus, thanks for sharing your very cool picture :)
I bought this for my son‘s eighth birthday. He is 48 inches tall and the bike fits him perfectly. I think he got his moneys worth in the first week of using it! It is a great starter bike for his first time riding one. Even my six-year-old who is the same size as him has been attempting to ride it. He is doing good at slow speeds. However there are a lot of screws that you do need to tighten. The chain fell off, the handlebars don’t line with the front tire (still rideable and figuring that out), the seat came loose. Just little things you may need to figure out to get it back into shape. There was a little rattling were the pull start is. But that seemed to work it’s way out after using it a bit. I would recommend to buy this though! It is loud at full speed but I don’t think you bother your neighbors if you aren’t full speed.
Thanks for your in-depth review Ross! We greatly appreciate the feedback, and are super stoked your son's doing good on the Demon! If you have any questions regarding your order, feel free to reach out to us. Thank you :)
MotoTec Demon GAS 50cc 2-Stroke Off-Road Kids' Mini Dirt Bike
The bike was okay some of the decals were tour how do I get new decals blue
Thanks for your nice review Jack! We actually DO have decals/sticker kit for the Demon available to purchase separately. Please click on this link: https://www.upzy.com/collections/all/products/mototec-demon-dirt-bike-sticker-kit
Big Toys USA MotoTec 50cc Demon Off-Road Kids' Mini Gas Dirt Bike