The Golden Designs Dynamic GDI-6880-01 CATALONIA Ultra Low EMF Far 8 Person Extra Large Infrared Sauna can house a family and delivers directly to your doorstep!
Golden Designs Saunas are constructed with the environment in mind which accounts for our efforts in using Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood.
Our sauna walls are double paneled constructed with the thickest interior and exterior wood planks compared to others in the same industry. The walls on Golden Designs Saunas measure more than 6mm on each side while our competitor’s average is 4mm or less. The wood plank inner frames on Golden Designs Saunas measure more than 1.13 inches in thickness versus less than .9 inches for other importing manufacturers. All this translates to a high-quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster, and consumes less energy.
The Golden Designs Saunas 6 Person model offers 23 FAR infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels (including an industry-leading foot heater), designed and engineered to emit a wider, softer heat that is evenly distributed throughout the sauna. The Carbon Tech heating panels cover a significantly larger surface within the sauna.
Our Near Zero FAR infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panel heaters are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits. Unlike ceramic heaters, you will never have to replace our Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels. Golden Designs Saunas Carbon Energy Efficient panels also heat up 30% faster than saunas equipped with ceramic panels and 100% faster than rock and water steam saunas.
Unlike traditional rock and water saunas (which heat at or over 200 degrees and do not penetrate your skin), Golden Designs Saunas operate at a much lower and safer 130 degrees Fahrenheit. In fact, this sauna operates most effectively at 120 degrees Fahrenheit thus allowing you to enjoy the sauna longer and maximize all potential health benefits.
This sauna is a beautiful and worthwhile addition to any fitness/gym/family room and could be incorporated as a part of your fitness routine.
- 8 Person capacity
- 8 Custom designed portable comfort benches
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 87″ x 75″ x 87″
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 82″ x 70″ x 82″
- Bluetooth and MP3 auxiliary connection
- Interior and Exterior LED control panel (3 sets of control panels to operate the whole sauna)
- Interior reading lights
- Galaxy star chromotherapy lighting system
- Natural Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- Electrical service: Requires 3 individual 110V/20amp dedicated receptacle (Please consult a certified electrician.) (Sauna comes with 3 power supplies to operate)
- Clasp together assembly
- 23 Carbon PureTech Ultra Low EMF Heat Emitters (Heating Panels)
- Extra wide bronze privacy tempered glass door (Wheel chair accessible)
- Roof vent
- Sauna weight: 920 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 1130 lbs.
- Ships in 9 boxes
Benefits of Hot Yoga
- Breath: The definition of Hatha Yoga asana is: stillness in a posture while breathing normally. With the added element of the heat, you won't make it far if you don't breathe deeply! If there is no breathing, there is no yoga. It won't take long before you learn to breathe in a full and controlled manner.
- Cardio: Your heart can work the same way doing yoga postures in a heated room as it does when running a mile, and you never even leave your mat. Particularly in postures when you are balancing and contracting your muscles at the same time. A 90-minute class can burn up to 1,000 calories. The way you stretch and compress your internal organs and glands also stimulates metabolism so you are burning calories quicker outside the room as well.
- Detox: The heated room helps you to stretch more and get your cardio, but it also helps you sweat. The postures themselves are detoxifying for your muscles, organs, and glands and sweating furthers that.
- Focus: Most Hot Yoga classes consist of the same 26 postures and two breathing exercises-and if not, there is almost always a dialed routine. The routine helps you to advance your practice through repetition. As you advance, you gain tremendous focus and determination. The ability to focus carries over to your daily life. When you can focus on the task at hand, you'll excel and you can enjoy it more.
- Healing: The primary purpose of this yoga is therapy. With a regular practice, these postures can help to heal old injuries and also prevent them in the future. This is especially true for, but not limited to back pain. Don't skip the postures that are slightly uncomfortable. Hot Yoga is also known to reduce symptoms of conditions and illnesses including diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, depression, arthritis and obesity.