All warranty queries on your purchase, please go to http://support.x-tremescooters.com/ and Submit a Ticket.
X-Treme Scooters offers a 30-day limited bumper-to-bumper manufacturers warranty on all scooters and accessories on all models that are purchased from an authorized dealer and up to 90 days on certain listed models. Original purchase receipt required. X-Treme Scooters will provide replacement parts during the warranty period, but will not pay for labor charges to install such parts.
X-Treme Scooters will NOT offer any warranty on any products purchased from second hand sellers, non authorized X-Treme Scooter Dealers, products purchased used, or products that are purchased via outlet centers. X-Treme Scooters will offer free lifetime technical support access on these products & if parts are needed, those parts may be purchased from X-Treme Scooters.
Selected 90 day warranty models include:
Electric Bicycle's XB-504 - XB-200Li - XB-210Li - XB-300-SLA - XB-305-SLA - XMB-400 - XG-575-DS - XG-555, X-650
Selected 180 days Warranty models include:
Trail Maker, Trail Climber
Selected Limited Lifetime Warranty On Frame:
Trail Maker, Trail Climber
The warranty starts the day the scooter is delivered to you. This warranty covers factory defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. X-Treme Scooters will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first & second warranty shipment only. Any additional warranty parts that are needed will require the customer to pay all shipping costs.
We offer a full 6-month even trade warranty on defective batteries.
Selected 1 year battery warranty models include:
Models Trail Maker - Trail Climber
If any battery should become faulty within the specified warranty period we will replace the battery free of charge. X-Treme requires that defective batteries be returned to us for exchange. X-Treme Scooters does not pay the shipping fee's to return the batteries to us however we will pay to ship the replacement batteries back to you. If you have questions about our warranty, please contact our support department by opening a ticket only. A friendly representative will get back to you quickly. Our support department hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM PST.
Gasoline Engine Warranty
We offer a 30 day warranty on all gas engines for all models.
We offer a 90 day warranty on select models: XG-575-DS
Defective engines must be returned to X-Treme Scooters at the customers expense & will be replaced if X-Treme Scooters determines the engine is defective due to a factory defect.
X-Treme Scooters will pay the shipping cost to send the replacement engine to the customer.
Limited Warranty Details
What is covered & what is not covered:
1. Shipping damage: Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carriers mishandling, X-Treme will replace those damaged parts free of charge under warranty as long as the damage is reported immediately after delivery. In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, (digital photos may be required by e-mail), at X-Treme’s discretion and after careful consideration, X-Treme may arrange to have the item picked up and returned to X-Treme for free replacement. X-Treme will provide technical support via phone or through our Support Help Desk to assist customers with the replacement of parts but will not pay labor charges to install such parts.
2. Tires, tubes & kick stands: These items are NOT covered unless they are damaged as a result of shipping.
3. During your applicable warranty period: X-Treme Scooters will replace any defective part free of charge and free of shipping charge to the end user of the scooter. X-Treme may require certain parts to be returned to X-Treme before replacing those parts. Shipping costs back to X-Treme must be paid for by the end user / customer. Call tags will never be issued.
Gas Scooters Models Starting With 'XG' Warranty
1. Engines are covered. Each engine is started, tuned up and tested before we ship the gas scooter to you. Failure to premix oil with the gas voids the engine warranty.
2. Pull starters are not covered. Spare scooter pull starters can be purchased online.
3. Tires, tubes & flat tires are not covered unless damaged during shipping. (Damage must be reported to us immediately.