The Atom Electric H10 700W hub motor electric longboard skateboard is fast, powerful and fun!
What makes it so great? Maybe it's the fact that so much power is packed into such a compact package thanks to high performance brushless DC hub motors and genuine Panasonic lithium-ion battery cells? Or is it because the board itself just rides so smoothly with its 36" bamboo/maple hybrid deck, high precision reverse kingpin trucks, and super-high-rebound (SHR) 70mm wheels? It could even be that the H10 literally puts complete speed control in the palm of your hand with its comfortable 2.4Ghz remote control and regenerative braking system, removing any stress that there might not be enough room on the road to throw down a slide when it's time to shed some speed.
Whatever it is, you will find out for yourself when you ride the Atom Electric H10 longboard under your feet.
Why BUY the Atom H10 Electric Longboard:
- LIGHT AND COMPACT HUB MOTORS - With the motor hidden inside the wheel, hub motors are the lightest and most compact option for electric skateboards making them the ideal solution to the last mile of your commute.
- NO MAINTENANCE - Without belts or gears to maintain hub motors deliver worry-free performance year after year.
- COMFORTABLE LONGBOARD FEEL - We've engineered our H-series boards to feel exactly like a normal longboard, but with power! Our battery box design keeps the board low to the ground for maximum stability and the maintains deck flex to make your journey as comfortable as possible. Thanks to the low-resistance hub motors H-series boards can be skated like a normal longboard if a little extra exercise is what the doctor ordered.
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING - Atom Electric's regenerative braking technology recharges your battery while riding.
- SAFE, STRONG, RELIABLE BATTERIES - Atom Electric uses the best lithium cells available (Samsung, LG, and Panasonic) and tests 100% of batteries using peak charge and discharge rates before putting them in a board. There is no way to stop off-brand companies from using cheap and dangerous lithium batteries in their constant push to offer the cheapest prices, but luckily customers are starting to understand you get what you pay for, especially when it comes to safety. Good batteries are expensive, but your safety is worth it.
- BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR - Don't get caught in black out. Check the boards built-in battery indicator to know when it's time to turn back.
- ERGONOMIC REMOTE CONTROL - Secure 2.4GHz wireless technology housed in a lightweight comfortable remote makes controlling your board feel completely natural.
- TWO SPEED MODES - Slow mode tames the beast for first timers and granny drivers. Fast mode unleashes it!
- USB CHARGING PORT - Don't let a dead device ruin your day. Use the board's integrated 5V USB charging port to power-up on the go.
- Fully Assembled
Your Package Comes With:
- Fully Assembled Electric Longboard
- Battery Charger
- Remote Control (Including 2 AAA Batteries)
- Skate Tool
- Range*: 9.3 miles / 15 km
- Max Speed**: 16 mph / 26 kmh
- Max Grade***: 10%
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb / 100 kg
- Max Recommended Rider Weight: 200 lb / 91 kg
- Board Weight: 12 lb / 5.5 kg
- USB Accessory Charging Port?: Yes 5V / 1.5A
- Battery Charge Time: 3 hours
- Deck Material: Bamboo / Maple
- Deck Length: 36 in / 91.5 cm
- Deck Width: 9.4 in / 25.5 cm
- Motor Type: Brushless Direct Current (BLDC)
- Motor Max Power Rating: 700W
- Motor Braking: Regenerative Braking
- Motor Sensors: Hall Sensors
- Belt Spec: N/A
- Cell Type: Lithium-Ion (18650)
- Cell Spec: Panasonic PF
- Cell Voltage (Nominal): 3.6 V
- Cell Current Capacity (Ah): 2.9 Ah
- Cell Energy Capacity (Wh): 10.4 Wh
- Battery Configuration: 10S X 1P (10 cells)
- Battery Voltage (Nominal): 36V
- Battery Current Capacity (Ah): 2.9Ah
- Battery Energy Capacity (Wh): 104 Wh
- Charger / Battery Voltage (Max): 42 V
- Battery Charger Output (Amps): 1 A
- Wheel Material: Super High Rebound PU
- Wheel Dimensions: 83mm X 56mm
- Wheel Hardness: 78A
- Remote Battery Type: AAA
- ESC Software: Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- UN Dangerous Goods #: UN3171
- UN Dangerous Goods Category: Battery Powered Vehicle
- Dangerous Goods Class: Class 9 (Misc)
- Certificates: UN 38.3, CE, RoHS