FREE SHIPPING on this trike. No oversized charges, we take care of it.
The Belize Tri-Rider R-2 recumbent tricycle, model 96722 is sure to turn heads!
The recumbent position of the R-2 trike provides a lower center of gravity for improved stability and easy riding.
The R-2 tricycle has a large sling seat together with backrest a long frame and special handlebars. The tires are easy rolling and high pressure for maximum smoothness.
Other standard features are reflector kit, mirrors and bell, rear disc hand operated brake and front V-Brake with parking brake lock and 21 speed index gears.
It is rated for 300 lbs and is 73" long and 30" wide.
It is a perfect trike for a tall or short person from 5' to over 6' 2" in height.
Why BUY This R-2 Trike:
- Frame is HiTen steel for maximum durability.
- Rear disc brake and front V-brake for safety.
- 16” high handlebars are adjustable.
- FREE REFLECTOR KIT
- FREE BELL
- FREE SHIPPING
- FRAME: Robust Steel
- ADJUSTMENTS: Adjustable seat position and handlebar angle
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano 7 speed rear derailleur with thumb shift
- BRAKES: Front V-brake and rear disc brake with parking locks
- SADDLE: Comfortable adjustable sling mesh seat
- WHEELS: 20” Front & Rear Alloy Wheels
- SADDLE: Padded mesh saddle assembly
- SEAT HEIGHT: 21"
- FIT: Suitable for inseams of 22"- 36"
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 300 lbs
- WEIGHT: 56 lbs
- DIMENSIONS: Length 73", Width 30"
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Bell, reflector kit
- MODEL: 96722
Really like this tricycle! Suggest you help your customers by updating the assembly manual; include a "printed" version in the box during shipping. (Took me forever to find a manual online.) Manual needs to be a little more comprehensive. Had to guess at some of the assembly. Also include sturdier quick disconnect for front tire! Other than that, this is a great product! I would definitely recommend this trike and to order from upzy.com to my biking buddies. Thank you.
Thanks for taking the time to write your review Derle! We greatly appreciate it. We're glad that you're enjoying your Tri-Rider R-2 trike. Happy riding :)