The E-Wheels EW-M34 is a stylish lightweight portable folding mobility scooter, with easy to use controls. It has a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs, a maximum traveling speed up to 4.5 mph. (That's 50% faster than the average person's speed in a crosswalk.)
The EW-M34 can be dismantled in seconds to be placed in the trunk of a car for transportation, or for storage. With just 4 easy steps, like magic, your scooter becomes 5 easy to carry pieces! The heaviest piece is only 28 lbs! That makes the EW-M34 a truly easy-to-transport lightweight scooter.*
This EW-M34 portable folding scooter is ideal for recreational use. You can easily bring it to shopping malls, hotels and other venues as you travel.
By Federal law, you can use it anywhere a pedestrian can walk- sidewalks, stores, doctor's offices, hospitals. It also fits on city buses.
The M34 features a large comfortable captain's seat, adjustable padded armrests, twin LED headlights, rear hazard lights, horn, designer aluminum wheels, 8" flat-free tires, and large detachable front basket for your shopping needs.
The swivel captain's seat and the low-height foot board dock provide you with ease to get on and off the scooter. You may turn the seat 90 degree to the side while seating in front of the dinning table, without transferring yourself from scooter to another chair.
For easy charging and to get you on the go fast, the battery can be charged on or off the scooter.
Backed by our best-in-class warranty and service terms, the EW-M34 is manufactured with the same high-quality materials and craftsmanship that EWheels Medical is known for. E-Wheels has been making scooters for more than 10 years and every mobility scooter meets FDA criteria, goes through our rigorous inspection and quality control process for safety, durability, quality and handling. What’s more, every finish is lovingly crafted for the greatest visual appeal. If it doesn’t turn heads, it’s not an E-Wheels scooter.
*As an alternative, you can simply fold down the tiller for loading the complete 4-wheel scooter into a SUV or van. To do this, we recommend that you remove the seat (simply pull up to remove) and lift out the battery to significantly lighten the weight, fold down the tiller and then simply lift and roll the 4-wheel scooter into the back of your SUV.
Watch the EW-M34 mobility powered scooter in action!
How to assemble the EW-M34 scooter!
How to dis-assemble the EW-M34 mobility scooter!
Why BUY This Scooter:
- Ships 99% Assembled on a single pallet
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Street legal - no license required
- FREE SHIPPING
- Speed dial control
- Adjustable tiller
- Height adjustable swivel seat
- Bright front headlight
- Bright rear hazard lights
- Charge battery on or off scooter
- Disassembles into 5 easy to carry pieces
- Large, non-slip floor deck
- Electric battery gauge
- Executive 17” x 16” seat
- Adjustable armrest
- Large detachable basket with carry handle
- Electric horn
- Reverse button
- Key start
- Heavy duty front steel bumper
- Designer aluminum wheels
- FDA Certified
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Drive Wheels Rear
- Type Batteries 24V 12AH
- Under Deck Clearance 2”
- Electronic Speed Control Yes
- Electro-Mechanical Brakes Yes
- Charger Off-board
- Freewheel Mode Yes
- Length 39”
- Width 20”
- Height (ground to top of back seat) 31”-33’
- Ground to Top of Seat 20”-22”
- Ground to Top of Deck 3.5”
- Deck to Top of Seat 16”-18”
- Number of Seat Height Positions 3
- Size of increments 1”
- Front Axle to Rear Axle 27.5”
- Front basket 9”x12”x9”
Weight of Unit:
- Weight of Unit (assembled) 92 lbs.
- Front Half 27.5 lbs
- Rear Half 28 lbs.
- Seat with Arms 15 lbs.
- Basket 1.5 lbs.
- Batteries 19.5 lbs.
- Front 8” x 2.5”
- Rear 8” x 2.5”
- Rear Anti-Tippers 2”
- Back Height 12.5”
- Width x Depth 17” x 15”
- Color Black Vinyl
THIS SCOOTER IS ELIGIBLE FOR AN EXCLUSIVE IN-HOME LABOR WARRANTY:
HOW TO MAKE A LABOR WARRANTY CLAIM:
- Initiating A Warranty Claim: To initiate a labor warranty claim, contact the EWheels service department 888-571-2845, or email “email@example.com”. Before a technician can be dispatched, troubleshooting with the service department is required. Once completed, a service technician can then be dispatched.
- Time Frame: Once scheduled, a service technician will visit your home in a timely manner based on your geographical location. Majority of repairs take less than 7 business days to complete. Repairs in rural areas may take longer.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame
- Two year warranty on drive train and electronics
- Warranty on Batteries 12 months
- Battery and scooter range will vary due to rider weight, drive surface and terrain.
If you want to see the entire Warranty Manual, please click here.
I purchased a beautiful scooter that was simple to put together. I tried to get it to work but the censor is not working. I have tried several times to reach out to customer service but just can't get anyone to help get it working.
Hi David, sorry to hear about that. That's an odd occurrence, and we're here to help. Did you email firstname.lastname@example.org? If not please do so and someone will assist you. Thanks!
Great little scooter. does everything I want it to. Front wheels had an alignment problem, Michael took care of right away.
Thanks for your great review Chris! We're always here to help :)
EWheels EW-M34 4-Wheel Lightweight Folding Mobility Scooter
Great scooter, fast shipping. One problem with right front wheel axle was bent.
Thanks for your great review Dennis! Sorry to hear about the right front wheel axle, that's rare for it to happen.. If you'd like, please email email@example.com and provide us with the summary of the situation and a picture of the axle and we can assist you with that. Thank you :)