The EWheels EW-M41 is a lightweight, powerful mobility scooter boasting the most powerful 22AH batteries on the market.
The EW-M41 scooter is perfect for indoors or outdoors, fitted with flat-free tires which enable the scooter to be used on many types of surfaces.
Equipped with an upgraded padded executive seat and rear suspension the EW-M41 provides ultimate comfort.
This travel-friendly scooter is easily disassembled in just seconds. The EW-M41 sleek scooter design along with the state of the art built-in LED front light makes this scooter a real showstopper.
Why BUY the EW-M41 Mobility Scooter:
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Rear Suspension: Ride on any terrain
- 22 AH Battery Pack For Longer Travel Range
- LED Headlight (Front & Rear) for safety at night
- Easy Take Apart Mechanism
- On-Board Battery Charger
- Delta Handlebar
- Overall Length: 44 “
- Overall Width: 23”
- Overall Height: 37”
- Front Wheel: 9”
- Rear Wheel: 9”
- Weight w/ Batteries: 121 lbs
- Ground Clearance: 2”
- Grade Climbable: 8 degree
- Turning Radius: 55 “
- Brake: Electromagnetic
- Seat Type: Swivel Light Weight Foldable
- Seat Width: 18”
- Motor Size: 250W
- Battery Size: (2)12V 22AH
- Battery Weight: 34 lbs
- Battery Charger On Board
- Electronics: On/Off Key Switch, Battery Indicator, Speed Control Knob
- Max Speed 5 mph
THIS SCOOTER IS ELIGIBLE FOR AN EXCLUSIVE IN-HOME LABOR WARRANTY:
HOW TO MAKE A LABOR WARRANTY CLAIM:
- Initiating A Warranty Claim: To start a labor warranty claim, contact the EWheels service department at 888-571-2845, or email “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Before a technician can be dispatched, troubleshooting with the service department is required. Once completed, a service technician can then be dispatched.
- Time Frame: Once scheduled, a service technician will visit your home in a timely manner based on your geographical location. Majority of repairs take less than 7 business days to complete. Repairs in rural areas may take longer.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame
- Two year warranty on drive train and electronics
- Warranty on Batteries 12 months
- Battery and scooter range will vary due to rider weight, drive surface and terrain.
If you want to see the entire Warranty Manual, please click here.