DEAL ALERT: Take 6% Off This Rower Using Code FDF6 @checkout. Limited Time Only!
The commercial grade First Degree Fitness St. John AR (Adjustable Resistance) Fluid Rower is designed and engineered by professional rowers and craftsman using only the highest degree of quality components – ensuring complete satisfaction in function, performance, and reliability.
With its patented Fluid Technology, First Degree Fitness has incorporated the truest emulation of sensation, sight, and sound of real on-water rowing captured in the private setting of your own home.
With its sturdy and durable construction, the St. John AR Fluid Rower inspires confidence and challenges even the fittest of rowers and its unique Direct Drive design ensures that all you feel, hear, and see is water churning through the high density and resilient tank.
This full commercial model is easily adaptable to each individual and allows the user to control and adjust the 16 levels of variable fluid resistance from “Feather light” to “Olympic sprint” delivering a silky smooth resistance to the user’s effort and instantaneous response to input with no “flat sport”.
With water resistance being the most accurate manner in which to simulate actual outdoor rowing, the St. John AR Fluid Rower provides a smooth and consistent sensation throughout the range of motion of the exercise experience.
The FDF St. John AR features an advanced computer monitor providing the rower with measurable performance output. With the updated USB connectivity and your computer, you have the ability to record your workout sessions, connect with the internet for online racing, and access the web-based logging and ranking system.
The St. John AR provides an ergonomically designed seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness, an upgraded footboard with robust heel support, and an innovative soft grip handle to eliminate stress on the hands and wrist during the comfortable, but physical workout.
The upgraded tank density and seals add to the product’s overall strength and endurance capabilities for convenient indoor use.
~ Benefits of the St John AR Indoor Rowing Machine ~
- Variable Fluid Resistance with 16 levels. Instantly adapts for progressive training, interval training or multiple user requirements.
- No dead spots! Patented twin tank design with stainless steel flywheel/impeller delivers perfect catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke.
- Best emulation of actual rowing with the sensory stimulation of the sight, sound and feel of being on the water.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time, speed, distance, RPM, calories per hour, watts, level, pacer, and heart rate. The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USP port allows interactive programming.
- Smooth action seat that shapes to the user, with textured finish to prevent slip.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Advanced Heel Cradle for fast adjustment, secure heel capture and allows for variable foot placement.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and maintenance free.
- Active recoil system to facilitate rapid stroke rate via extended bungee length and precision (German INA) dual one-way bearings.
- Dual seat rails in anodized aluminum with low friction seat rollers, concealed for a cleaner, smoother and safer ride.
- Rigid frame construction provides unmatched platform stability.
- Rubber cupped feet for adhesion to smooth floors and prevention of damage.
- Quality transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Heart Rate receiver included.
- Length: 2121mm (83.5”)
- Width: 811mm (31.9”)
- Height: 1021mm (40.2”).
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
- Model STJOHN
First Degree Fitness Warranty:
- 2 year Limited Warranty – Wear Items
- 3 year Limited Warranty – Tanks and Seals
- 5 year Limited Warranty – Frame