The Pride Mobility Jazzy 614 HD powered wheelchair features patented Mid-wheel 6 technology and Active-Trac ATX Suspension for an outstanding level of performance, maneuverability and tight turning radius, all in one heavy-duty package.
Independent front casters raise and lower as needed to compensate instantly for changes in terrain, making transitions easy.
The Jazzy 614 HD features dual enhanced in-line motors for increased efficiency, torque, range and performance.
Independent drive wheel suspension allows each drive wheel to be independently supported by a dynamic spring-strut dampening system, reducing the vibrations caused by driving surfaces.
All-around performance indoors and out over most surfaces, inclines and slopes, makes the Pride Jazzy 614 HD a superior heavy-duty power chair choice.
Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Why BUY The Jazzy 614 HD Powered Wheelchair:
- 6” Casters: 6” casters enhance stability and enable riding on any terrain.
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension: Optimizes performance over varied terrain.
- Extended Seat Sizes: Seating up to 24” W x 24” D.
- Foot platform: Adjustable foot platform for ease of use.
- Dual enhanced in-line motors for greater efficiency, torque, range and performance
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- 6” casters on front & rear for maximum stability
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy rear access to batteries
- Seating up to 24” W x 24” D
- Tool-less shroud removal
- Easy serviceability
- Depth adjustable foot platform
Jazzy 614 HD
|Weight Capacity||450 LBS|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.3 mph|
|Front Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, in-line, Mid-Wheel 6®|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||24"W x 24"D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||20.5" - 23.5"|
|Synergy® Seating||24"W x 24"D|
|Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range||17.75" - 19.75"|
|Standard Electronics||50A, Dynamic Shark|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, NF-22|
|Standard Battery Charger||5A, off board|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 11 miles|
|Battery Weight5||37 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece4||121.5 Lbs|
|Standard Seat Weight||51.5 lbs. (high-back)|
|Standard Seat Size||20" x 18"-20"|
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 2: Heavy Duty (K0824/K0825)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited warranty on frame;
13-month limited warranty on electronics;
13-month limited warranty on drive motors
Accessories You Can Add (add in the dropdowns above):