The Pride Mobility Jazzy ES Portable powered wheelchair offers a combination of great style, comfort, performance and portability. It seamlessly disassembles into 5 convenient pieces for your active lifestyle!
The in-line, front-wheel drive design allows tight turns around corners, with large front wheels for extra absorption over obstacles and any rough terrain.
With excellent climbing capabilities and front anti-tip wheels, the Jazzy Elite ES Portable transitions over grade changes smoothly and ensures a comfortable ride.
Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Why BUY The Jazzy Elite ES Portable Power Wheelchair:
- Easy Disassembly: Easily disassembles for convenient transport.
- Comfortable Seat: Depth adjustable, black vinyl high-back seat with removable, replaceable back and seat covers.
- In-Line Motors: Front-wheel drive technology for handling and performance.
- Performance-Matched Electronics: 40 amp, PG GC 3 controller with intuitive hand control.
- Easy disassembly for convenient transport
- In-line, front-wheel drive technology
- 40 amp, PG GC 3 controller
- Simple main frame design for easy serviceability
Jazzy Elite ES Portable
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4 mph|
|Front Wheels||3" solid anti-tips|
|Drive Wheels||9" solid|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20"W x 20"D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21.5" - 23.5"|
|Standard Electronics||40A, PG GC3|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1|
|Standard Battery Charger||3A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 11 miles|
|Battery Weight5||24.5 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece4||47.6 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||43 lbs. (comfort, high-back)|
|Standard Seat Size||18"x18"-20"|
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 2: Standard, Portable (K0820/K0821)|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty on frame;
13-month limited warranty on electronics;
13-month limited warranty on drive motors
Accessories You Can Add (look in dropdowns above):
Arm Mount Saddlebag (Small)
Arm Mount Saddlebag (Large)
Dual Crutch and Cane Holder
Elevating Leg Rests
Swing Away Footrests