This is the Trailmate push bar kit for the Junior Joyrider trike.
Model Number: 20246
Once order is placed:
1) Order Confirmation Email: You will receive an order confirmation email with all relevant details. This means your order is in our system.
2) We Automatically Reach Out To USA-Based Suppliers: We pre-authorize your payment method and prepare shipment.
3) Ship and Deliver in 5-7 Business Days*: We process charges to your payment method and ship and deliver in 5-7 biz days (from the shipment date), unless otherwise stated for specific products. This is if the product is immediately available**.
4) Tracking Information Released: We email your tracking information.
*Some larger products (ATVs, go karts, custom scooters, wheelchairs etc) will take longer than 5-7 business days as they require time to inspect and ship by special freight carrier. A revised shipping ETA is usually found in these products' descriptions. Please note we cannot guarantee shipping time. Unanticipated delivery delays by shipping companies (Fedex, UPS etc) are out of our control.
**Product not immediately available: We will email/call you with an estimated time of arrival (ETA) and you can decide how to proceed.
No Shipping to PO Boxes: As our products tend to be large in size, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
No Overnight or Expedited Shipping: Unless otherwise stated on specific products.
International shipping (including Hawaii and Alaska): Please refer here.
Pickup: Some products, such as TaoTao, can be picked up directly from our warehouses at a reduced price. These pickups do not fall under "free shipping", as they are not shipped but picked up by customers using their own transport.
Lift-gate Services: We provide free lift-gate services on the majority of our larger products, however certain products are excluded. For excluded products, the customer is responsible for any additional lift-gate charges. Please contact us for further clarification.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase:
1) Return Authorization Within 15 Days of Product Received: Please email email@example.com and we can arrange a return authorization.
2) Product Must Be Unused and in Resale-able Condition: Must be in original box (no damaged items).
3) Return tracking number: Must be provided.
Order Has Shipped, Buyer's Remorse Return or Refusing A Shipment:
->Buyer is responsible for return shipping and delivery (outbound) charges
->Minimum 15% restocking fee, unless the shipment comes visibly damaged.
Manufacturer's Return Policy:
Each manufacturers' return policy may vary and we ultimately adhere to their policy (they override ours). You can contact us for further clarification.
We pack all products securely and reliably. Sometimes the packaging may get dented in transit, but do not be concerned as the inside contents will still be intact.
1) Please inspect the product packaging when it arrives.
2) Once the product is delivered and signed for, we no longer have the authority to file a claim with the shipping carrier (standard US shipping procedure).
3) Anything thereafter will be treated as a return.
In the rare instance the product inside is damaged, please do not worry as we will work with you to resolve the situation. Any photo evidence can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product pictures and specifications may vary with the actual product on occasion.
Some products require assembly or possibly adjustments/modifications/minor fixes to function to the customer's satisfaction.
Those that require assembly will come with a manual or video resources.
Professional assembly/expertise may be required (depending on the customer’s experience and abilities). Please note Upzy does not pay/reimburse for any labor/service costs if:
1) The product is taken to a professional
2) Customer decides to adjust/modify/fix the product themselves using warranty and non-warranty parts.
Any warranty with your product(s):
1) Please first email email@example.com.
2) Next, you may contact the manufacturer or distributor. Note that Upzy must be kept in the loop of any warranty procedures done.
It is Upzy's responsibility to resolve any issues in accordance with our and the manufacturer/distributor's policies. However as each case differs, we cannot guarantee it will always be to the customer's satisfaction.
The customer can communicate and work with us to resolve any warranty queries.
Order Hasn't Shipped (Regular Products):
->Order less than $1000: $25 admin fee per item when canceled.
->Order more than $1000: 5% admin fee of order value when canceled.
Order Hasn't Shipped (Custom Build-To-Order Products):
->Product in the process of building: 5% admin fee of order value when canceled, excluding discounts.
->Product has finished building: 50% of original order value when canceled, excluding discounts.
99% of our products are regular. Exceptions are custom built-to-order products such as standing wheelchairs and certain electric bikes and recumbent trikes.
The admin fee accounts for the manpower hours used to process your order and/or prepare your product, which tend to be large in size. If the product is not in stock, you will not be charged any fees.
1) All refunds will be issued to the original credit card, Paypal account, or payment method account (Google Pay, Apple Pay) that was used.
2) Please allow 2-4 business days to process (standard processing time)
We work very hard to ensure we offer the LOWEST PRICES ONLINE.
We want you to feel confident you are getting the lowest price for your product compared to any other online store, and we will match their lowest price accordingly.
The price you see is what you get.
We don't add shipping costs, sales taxes, oversized charges, or anything else.
Some companies advertise a much lower price, then sneakily add charges further in the checkout process. We never do that.
What is that?
Nope, it's not the sound of someone making a boo-boo ("oopsy").
Rather, it means UP and EASY.
We feature only UPLIFTING, awesome products that put a 😄 on your face and make your life EASY.
Because we want YOU to feel good about yourself.
Because we want YOU to have the life you deserve.
Because we like you.
A shopping experience so easy, even Fluffy can do it.
Easy to order.
Easy to navigate.
Easy to reach us.
You are family.
And as family, we take care of you.
-> Alice T- Baltimore, Maryland
Thanks Alice T! We're glad to make you happy!
-> Sid L- Pearl River, Louisiana
We're glad you're enjoying your bike Sid L!
-> Cindy R- Lenoir City, Tennessee
Your words are too kind, Cindy R. You're making us blush!
We started as a company selling only scooters and evolved into one featuring thousands of products. Check out our transition video.
With that being said, we know "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." We still uphold certain company traditions- our annual company hacky sack race, and adult tumbling classes (it's a team-building exercise!). Yup, those still exist.
SOME OF OUR POPULAR PRODUCT CATEGORIES:
So...... what's BETTER than puppies and ice cream and rainbows and unicorns?