The Ampeg SVT410HLF is the bass speaker cabinet amplifier for the bass player who demands the ultimate in a single, compact cabinet setup.
The SVT-410HLF delivers superior low-end bass, all the way down to 28 Hz, thanks to four 10" speakers working together to move a tremendous amount of air.
The SVT-410HLF actually moves 10% more air than two 18-inch speakers, and 25% more than three 15-inch speakers! And those leviathans simply can't respond to transient peaks as quickly as four tens can.
The SVT-410HLF delivers superb top-end, thanks to its 1" horn driver, strategically crossed over at 4 kHz.
This is a favorite enclosure for such artists as Meshell Ndegeocello, John McVie of Fleetwood Mac, and Ricky Skaggs' bass player, Mark Fain.
The Ampeg SVT-410HLF is a high quality speaker enclosure for the multi-string bass player seeking both superior power handling and true high-fidelity performance.
Testing out the SVT410HLF bass cabinet.
Another test of the SVT 410HLF cabinet.
The SVT410HLF provides superior low-end tone.
- Tilt-back handle bar
- Dual Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" input/output jacks
- Variable "L-Pad" level attenuator for high-frequency horn
- Baltic birch plywood construction with 3" dolly-style casters
- Dimensions: 30 x 24 x 19"
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- LF Driver Magnet Weight: 30 oz.
- LF Driver Size: 4 x 10"
- LF Voice Coil: 2"
- HF Horn Driver Magnet Weight: 8 oz.
- HF Driver Size: Horn
- HF Voice Coil: 1"
- Crossover Frequency: 4 kHz
- Inputs: 1/4-inch and Speakon
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 48 Hz - 18 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 125 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Peak Handling: 1000 Watts
- RMS Handling: 500 Watts
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 28 Hz
- Shipping Weight: 106 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 35" x 26" x 23"