The Rinnai RE180i High Efficiency Non-Condensing 8.5 GPM Tankless Hot Water Heater is a non-condensing line of tankless hot water heaters. The RE1...View full details
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless Water Heaters (also called instantaneous, continuous flow, inline, flash, on-demand, or instant-on water heaters) are water heaters that immediately heat water as it flows through the device. They do not retain any water inside except for what's in the heat exchanger coil.
Here are some of their advantages:
- Energy Efficiency: Tankless water heaters are more energy-efficient since they only heat water when it is needed, avoiding the standby energy losses associated with traditional tank water heaters.
- Space Savings: Tankless models are smaller and more compact than traditional water heaters with storage tanks. They can be installed in more confined spaces, making them perfect for apartments and smaller homes.
- Endless Hot Water: Tankless systems provide a continuous and on-demand supply of hot water. As long as the unit is properly sized for the household's needs, there's no risk of running out of hot water during usage periods.
- Longer Lifespan: Tankless water heaters often have a longer lifespan compared to traditional tank water heaters. While tank systems may last around 10-15 years, tankless models can last 20 years or more.
- Reduced Risk of Water Damage: Since tankless water heaters do not store large amounts of water, there is a lower risk of water damage caused by leaks or tank failures. This contributes to a more secure and worry-free system.
- Cost Savings in the Long Run: While the initial purchase and installation costs of tankless water heaters can be higher than traditional tank models, the energy savings over time can result in lower overall operating costs.
- Environmental Impact: The energy efficiency of tankless water heaters translates into a reduced carbon footprint.
- Flexible Installation Options: Tankless water heaters can be installed in various locations within a home, including closets, crawl spaces, or on walls. This flexibility in installation can be advantageous, especially in small homes.
- Smart Technology Integration: Some tankless water heaters come equipped with smart technology features, allowing for remote control, monitoring, and even energy usage tracking through mobile apps or other connected devices.
Original Price $ 1,899.00Current Price $ 1,389.00Original Price $ 1,899.00Current Price $ 1,389.00Save 27%
No reviewsOriginal Price $ 1,999.00Current Price $ 1,599.00| /
The Rinnai RU130e 7.0 GPM Sensei+ Condensing Tankless Hot Water Heater is part of the Sensei SE+ Series, a line of super-high efficiency, Energy S...View full detailsOriginal Price $ 1,999.00Current Price $ 1,599.00| /Save 20%
No reviewsOriginal Price $ 2,099.00Current Price $ 1,719.00| /
The Rinnai RU160e 8.0 GPM Sensei+ Condensing Tankless Hot Water Heater is part of the Sensei SE+ Series, a line of super-high efficiency, Energy S...View full detailsOriginal Price $ 2,099.00Current Price $ 1,719.00| /Save 18%