The Deville Scorpion 38" longboard was designed specifically with downhill in mind.
This deck features CNC wheel wells to avoid wheel bite with larger wheels, 9 plies of maple, and radial concave to create effective foot pockets and a comfortable riding platform.
The variable wheelbase options and kick tail give this board more versatility than your usual downhill board.
The Scorpion comes stock with Deville 75mm 79aa D-Zero wheels, and Navigator cast Drones with a 40° baseplate for increased stability at faster speeds.
- Ride Style - Downhill
- Overall Weight - 4.1 (kg) / 9.1 (lb)
- Overall Length - 96.5 (c) / 38.0 (in)
- Axle to Axle Length - Adjustable: 23.0 (in) - 26.0 (in)
- Deck Construction - Maple
- Deck Stiffness - Stiff
- Graphic Material - PHT
- Grip Tape - 40 Grit - Alum. Oxide
- Deck Tip Angle -
- Deck Length - 96.5 (c) / 38.0 (in)
- Deck Width - 25.4 (c) / 10.0 (in)
- Deck Weight - 2.0 (kg) / 4.4 (lb)
- Truck Type - Navigator Drone
- Truck Material - Die-Cast Alum / Cromoly axle
- Base Angle - 40 Degree
- Hanger Width - 180mm
- Axle Width - 24.4 (c) / 9.6 (in)
- Axle Diameter - 8mm
- King Pin - 3/8" X 60mm (Alloy Steel)
- Bushings - 87A SHR
- Wheel Name - D Zeroes
- Wheel Size - 75mm X 56mm
- Wheel Spec - 79A - SHR
- Bearing - Knucklehead - 8X22mm - ABEC 9