The Dirt King USA Dually BIG KID Tricycle is hand welded and constructed of heavy duty 14 and 16 gauge steel.
Dirt King originally created the larger dually trikes for adults but discovered big kids from the ages 7 to 10 really enjoyed the look and ride and some preferred it over riding their bike.
This tricycle is designed and manufactured in the USA by American workers.
Due to the taller seat-riser frame design, it's perfect for kids who are taller or bigger in size and is sure to be the envy of the neighborhood.
The big kids trike by Dirt King comes equipped with all terrain dual pneumonic tires mounted on heavy duty steel rims with 0.625 inch steel ball-bearings.
The adjustable seat and tilting handle-bars allow the Dirt King Big Kids Tricycle to adapt with your growing youngster for years of healthy fun and exercise.
- Ages: 7 to Adult
- Length: 34”
- Width: 30”
- Seat to Center Axle: 26” at Farthest
- Dually Rear Pneumatic Tires
- Tires: Knobby Pneumatic
- Heavy Duty Steel Rims
- 0.625 Steel Ball Bearings
- Wide Profile Dish Seat
- Large Comfort Pedals w/Recessed Amber Reflectors
- Powder Coated Frame
- Some assembly required on this tricycle.
- It is shipped partially assembled.
- Basic wrenches needed.
- Approximately 1/2 hour for completion.
- Instructions are included in packaging