Designed for the beginner level rider, the Eastern Bikes Lowdown 20" BMX Bicycle is a perfect introduction to BMX.
Tubular chromoly 3 piece cranks and sealed hubs now come standard on current models.
Meticulously engineered from durable hi-tensile steel with some dialed Eastern aftermarket grips, pedals, and sprocket give this beginner bike an expert look.
- 3pc Tubular Chromoly Cranks
- Sealed Front & Rear Hubs
- Handlebar Pad
- Hi-Tensile Steel Frame
- Hi-Tensile Steel Fork and Bars
- Eastern Riblet Grips
- Eastern Atom Pedals
- Eastern Sprocket
- 26.9 lbs
- HEADSET Aheadset
- STEM Forged Alloy Front Load Stem
- GRIP Eastern Riblet Grips
- CRANK 3-Piece, Tubular Heat-Treated Chromoly, Bolt for Sprocket, Pinch Bolt with 8-Splined Spindle, 165mm 28.6mm Round Arm
- BOTTOM BRACKET American Ball Bearing
- CHAINWHEEL Eastern Phorcys, Cold Hard Steel, 25T
- CHAIN KMC Z410 1/2 x 1/8
- PEDAL Eastern Atom Plastic Pedal with 9/16 Chromoly Axle
- FRONT BRAKE N/A
- FRONT LEVER N/A
- REAR BRAKE U-Brake, Forged Alloy
- REAR LEVER Forged Alloy Lever
- BRAKE CABLE [S] LINEAR
- SADDLE Padded Seat with Railed Supports
- POST Steel 200mm
- FRONT HUB Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell, Drilled for 36 Spokes, 3/8" Chromoly Axle
- REAR HUB Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell Drilled for 36 Spokes, 14mm Chromoly Axle 9 Tooth Driver
- FREEWHEEL 9 Tooth Driver with Hub
- FRONT RIM Alloy, Single Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes (20")
- REAR RIM Alloy, Single Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes (20")
- SPOKES 14 Gauge with Brass Nipples
- FRONT TIRE 20 x 2.25
- REAR TIRE 20 x 2.25
- PEG none
- Hi Tensile Steel Lowdown
- Top Tube Size: 20"
- BB: AM
- Headtube: Aheadset
- Chainstay Length: 13.38"
- Clamp: Integrated with Frame
- Hi-Ten 8.0"
- Upsweep/Backsweep 12 degrees/1 degree
- Lowdown - Hi-Tensile Steel, Tapered legs, 3/8" dropouts
- Fork Rake: 28mm