The EG Bike Athens 350DX lithium electric bicycle has a step-through frame and comes with features galore. A 36V 350W motor powers this bike.
The 10Ah lithium ion battery is lockable for safety and removable so that you can charge it anywhere you go.
The EG Bike Athens 350 combines affordability, power, and advanced features to please any electric bike enthusiast.
Differences between previous Athens 350 and new Athens 350DX:
- We swapped out the previous V Brakes for all-new 160mm Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Instead of the LED handlebar Panel, it's a backlit LCD display with Speedometer and 5 levels of control.
- The rest is exactly the same.
Check out the affordable, features galore EG Bike Athens 350 e-bike!
Why BUY This Electric Bike?
- Worried about shipping? We ship this for free!
- Worried about versatility? This bike has 3 modes of operation- electric motor power on throttle, electric pedal assist mode with 5 power level settings and simultaneous throttle control, and fully manual mode
- Worried about weight? The whole e-bike only weighs 54 lbs
- Free stuff? This comes with free rear rack.
Motor & Battery
- 36V 350W Brushless Electric Motor with gears
- Lockable and Removable 36V 10.4AH Li-Ion LG Cell Battery
- 26” Electric Low Step City Bike
- Aluminum Alloy Low Step-thru Euro City EBike Frame
- 160mm Front and Rear Disc brakes for Athens 350DX
3 Modes of Operation
- Electric Motor Power mode,
- Electric Pedal Assist mode with 3 power level settings
- Manual mode
- Suntour Aluminum Alloy suspension Front Fork
- 7 Speed Shimano Rear Derailleur with Chain Guard
- Shimano SIS Index Shifters
- E-Bike Brake Levers with Motor Inhibitor
- Aluminum Alloy Front Hub and Rear Motor Hub
- Shimano Freewheel and Derailleur cables
- Premium Gel EG Wide Comfort Bike Saddle with matching soft grips.
- Aluminum Alloy Seat Post
- KMC Chains
- Aluminum Alloy Comfort bike Handle Bar with an adjustable AL Alloy Stem
- Aluminum Alloy Pedals
- LCD Backlit Speedometer controller for Athens 350DX
- High Performance Front and Rear LED Lamps Controlled at Handlebar
- CST 26” x 1.75” All Season Comfort City Tires
- Aluminum Double walled Alloy Rims
- Lightweight and Sturdy Aluminum alloy Rear Rack and Poly Carbonate Fenders installed
- Cadence Sensor Pedal Assist
- Thumb Lever Throttle for Ergonomic Control and Precision
- Premium Adjustable Aluminum Alloy CenterDouble Kick Stand
- Total Net Weight including the battery and accessories at 54 lbs
- Max speed 15.5 mph*
*max speed may differ, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The Athens 350 is a very sturdy bike, easy to operate and just plain fun to ride
Thanks for your great review Dane!! Enjoy riding your Athens 350DX!
Nice bike. Would like more specific directions on bike assembly and how to operate the electronic display.
Thanks for your review Paul! Feel free to email email@example.com if you need further help on the assembly and operation :)
Everything went as planned. It was great
Awesome, thanks Derosier! Enjoy riding your EG e-bike :)
Well i've been riding this bike for a year now and i have to say its been great. Everywhere i go people stop me and ask me where i got his bike etc. The styling is great and its perfect for a senior cit. on a rail trail or park roads. Its very reliable and easy to ride and maintain. My only regret if you can call it that, is that i bought it too early. It now comes with disc brakes and a full array led panel. (im going to have to ask Upzy if i can get that panel and install it myself) But it really doesn't matter because i can adjust and maintain the caliper brakes myself. The full panel would be nice though because it would show my mileage. Having been in the Bike business for 20 years ( a long time ago) i think im a pretty good judge of quality, and this is a quality product.
For the money you cant beat this bike, and i love it.
Thanks for your awesome and in-depth review Ken! We're glad you're enjoying your EG Bike Athens. If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy riding! :)
After researching a lot of bikes i felt this one met my needs and was the best bang for the buck. And i wasn't disappointed. The shipping end of the sale was a nightmare because Fed ex ignored all of the dates upzy gave them. As a result my neighbor happened to be home to sign for it.
The carton was pretty banged up but the packaging saved the bike. It was easy to assemble because most of the bike was assembled. I had to true one of the wheels that was slightly bent, but other than that it all works . Also, there was no literature whatsoever in the box.
I called upzy and they were quick to respond and we got all of that ironed out. I like their service. I really like the step thru and it makes riding fun again. I would definitely deal with Upzy again. Fed Ex maybe not.
I still have a small part that was in the box that i cannot identify, im waiting for Upzy to tell me what it is. Lastly i have had a number of my friends tell me how good looking the bike is. NICE!
Thank you for the great review and feedback Ken! We're sorry to hear about Fedex, sometimes even though we instruct them directly and specifically, they still may mess up some things. We take full responsibility and ownership for all our customers though. We want to make sure you're always taken care of :)
We're glad you're enjoying your EG Bike and that it's getting great looks from your friends. Enjoy riding in the summer! :)