The EG Bike 50mm Series 2 fixie bicycle is perfect for any urban riding!
The 50mm comes in either a 21" or 22.5" aluminum alloy frame. The alloy frame comes in different colors, you can choose them in the options above.
- 21" is 53cm Fit someone between 5'6" to close to 5'11"
- 22.5" is 57cm Fits someone between 5'11 to 6'2"+
- Frame: 53mm (21”) or 57cm (22.5”) Aluminum Alloy
- Fork: 700c Hiten Steel
- Hubs: ShunFeng Sealed Bearing Colored Alloy
- Pedals: Feimin Platform Alloy
- Rims: 50mm Colored Alloy
- Tires: Kenda 700 x 32c
- Tube: F/V 60mm
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Head part: Neco Forged Alloy
- Stem: 60mm 10deg colored Alloy
- Handlebar: 500mm x 22.2 x 2.0 Winged Alloy
- Grips: Colored
- Brake Lever: Promax Alloy
- Front Brake: Promax Caliper Alloy
- Rear Brake: Promax Caliper Alloy
- Seat Post: 300mm x 25.4 Alloy
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy
- Saddle: EG Racing Colored
- Freewheel: Steel
- Crank: Alloy/Steel EG Branded
- BB Axle: Neco sealed
- Chain: KMC Colored Stainless Steel
- Cables: Promax Silver Colored
- Colors: Matte Midnight Blue-Black, Matte Black-Green, Glossy Beige-White and Glossy Polished Metal-Chrome.
EG Bike Warranty:
- Frames: EG Bike Frames are warranted for a duration of 1 year from the day of purchase.
- Wear and Tear parts: Brake pads, tires and inner tire tubes are warranted only against manufacturing defects for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase.
This is my 2nd order through upzy. Once again my order was on time and it was exactly what I ordered. I tried buying bicycles through Chubby Bikes once and they couldn’t get the order to me. Upzy is dependable, professional, and courteous. Whenever I need to order a bike in the future, I will only order with Upzy.
Thanks for your great review of us MIchael! We greatly appreciate your kind words. If you ever have any questions about ordering a third bike from us, feel free to let us know :)
I would of give you guys a 5 but the front fork was bent. It was hard to put the front tire on because it was bent where you bolt on the tire to the fork had to bent just alil to fit the tire on to the fork
Thanks for your review Eddie! Sorry to hear about the front fork. We pack our bikes carefully, that could've happened during shipping. Feel free to email email@example.com with info and we can assist :)
The purchase was successful. The customer service and follow through was outstanding. The bike is beautiful. I am truly pleased with the entire experience. My graduate was pleased. Thank you Upzy
Upon careful removal from the box, I went to put the front tire on and the front tire fork was bent. My son was devastated, we did not want to have to send it back so we took a cloth and pliers and bent it back in so we could get the tire on the bike. So far it seems to be OK, my concern is that will be a weakened park of the bike , but so far has not posed a problem for my son.
That was the only issue everything else went together without any issue. I would recommend your company.
HI Nancy! Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear about the front tire fork. We pack our bikes carefully and meticulously, so It may have occurred during shipping. If you'd like to clarify the matter further, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org :)