Though similar to the two cycle version, the new Go-Ped GSR CRUISER 4-STROKE Folding Gas-Powered Scooter is an upgrade over the previous 2-stroke version.
After nearly 40 years of building high quality motorized scooters for a wide variety of customers, Go-Ped has now developed what it believes is the ideal machine for a large segment of motorized scooter enthusiasts.
The larger air filled tires on the GSR Cruiser make navigating through bumps and chuckholes super easy and the perfect machine for the customer wanting an even quieter, reliable and economical motorized scooter with superior performance, but also for the beginners wanting an affordable, safer and easier to learn first powered scooter.
The fuel efficient and quiet GP35-4 engine provides a smooth yet thrilling acceleration to reach maximum speeds above 21 mph in its stock configuration with enough power to easily propel even the heaviest of operators.
The GSR Cruiser frame is extremely durable using a 4130 Chromoly GSR chassis with cantilevered 4130 two sided fork. The popular 10 inch pneumatic TT racing tires are on lightweight, strong and classy billet aluminum rims front and rear, completing the perfect package.
Power is delivered to the rear wheel through a centrifugal clutch and chain drive for easy operation, just hop on and pull the throttle to Go.
Stopping power comes from the efficient front Mad Dog brake caliper and double ground and hardened stainless steel laser cut Wave disc rotor. The rear brake mount is ready for the optional rear brake upgrade for increased stopping power needed on highly modified machines.
The folding handlebar is a sturdy 6061 T6 welded "T" bar providing easy handling and control so your Go-Ped will take you wherever you tell it to eXpress your freedom.
Note: Some minor assembly is required.
Upgrade Over Previous Version:
- The 35cc, 1.5hp engine is much quieter, cleaner and more fuel efficient than the two cycle version.
- The new model includes bothy, two sided front forks.
- The riser handlebars are stock on this model.
- The full size Pro Clamp allows changing to other style 7/8" diameter handlebars.
- Max Speed: 24 mph
- Range: 40+/Tank
- Motor: 35cc 1.5 HP G35 four-stroke air-cooled gas powered engine with a non adjustable, factory set carburetor.
- Frame: 4130 Chromoly GSR chassis and bothy (two sided) cantilevered 4130 forks
- Start Method: Recoil (Pull Starter).
- Drive System: Chain drive with a centrifugal clutch. Freewheel capable.
- Oil Type: 10w30 crankcase oil 76cc
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline (pump premium recommended)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 liter
- Braking: Laser cut stainless and hardened wave disc brake rotor and a Maddog brake caliper brake. Engine rear wheel braking is also an advantage of the 4-stroke powerplant.
Weight & Dimensions:
- Length: 44"
- Width At Handlebars: 23", at deck 9.75"
- Height: 42.5", when folded 17.5"
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Scooter Weight: 33 lbs dry.
- Max Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Tires: 10" Diameter (outer) pneumatic, KENDA 671 street tires 3.00-4 on 4" polished billet aluminum rims