Though similar to the two cycle version, the newest Go-Ped RIOT i4 4-STROKE Interceptor Folding Gas-Powered Scooter enters the line as one of the first Generation 4 Go-Ped models.
After nearly 40 years of building high quality motorized transportation for a wide variety of customers, Go-Ped has now developed what it believes is another scooter well suited for a large segment of enthusiasts.
The larger air filled tires and CIDLI suspension make riding through the roughest surfaces an easy task and the top-of-the-line machine for the customer wanting a smoother, quieter, reliable and affordable means of getting around.
The fuel efficient and quiet GP35-4 engine provides a smooth yet powerful acceleration to attain speeds above 21 mph in its stock configuration with enough power to easily propel even the heaviest of operators.
The RIOT i4 frame is durable using a 4130 Chromoly chassis with 4130 Chromoly CIDLI suspension at both ends. The popular 10 inch pneumatic TT racing tires are on light, strong and classy billet aluminum rims front and rear, perfecting the package.
Power is delivered to the rear wheel through a centrifugal clutch and chain drive for easy operation, just hop on and pull the throttle to Go.
Stopping power comes from an efficient front Mad Dog brake caliper and double ground and hardened stainless steel laser cut Wave disc rotor. The rear brake mount is ready for the optional rear brake upgrade for increased stopping power needed on highly modified machines. Off throttle engine braking is a plus of the 4 stroke powerplant.
The folding handlebar is a robust 6061 T6 welded "T" bar providing unparalleled handling and control so your Go-Ped will take you wherever you tell it to go.
Note: Some minor assembly is required.
Upgrade Over Previous Version:
- The torque abundant 35cc, 1.5hp engine is much quieter, cleaner and more fuel efficient than the two cycle version.
- The new model includes the amazing 6" CIDLI suspension front and rear
- The full size Pro Clamp allows changing to other style 7/8" diameter handlebars.
- Range: 40+/Tank
- Motor: 35cc 1.5 HP G35 four-stroke air-cooled gas powered engine with a non adjustable, factory set carburetor.
- Frame: 4130 Chromoly RIOT chassis and the CIDLI suspension front and rear w/ 6" of travel.
- Start Method: Recoil (Pull Starter).
- Drive System: Chain drive with a centrifugal clutch. Freewheel capable.
- Oil Type: 10w30 crankcase oil 76cc
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline (pump premium recommended)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 liter
- Braking: Laser cut stainless and hardened wave disc brake rotor and a Maddog brake caliper brake. Engine rear wheel braking is also an advantage of the 4-stroke powerplant.
Weight & Dimensions:
- Length: 47"
- Width at Handlebars: 23"
- Height: 44.5", when folded 22.5"
- Scooter Weight: 33lbs dry.
- Max Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Tires: 10" Diameter (outer) pneumatic, KENDA 671 3.00-4 (4" Rim) street tires on polished billet aluminum rims