The Golden Designs Maxxus MX-J206-01 SEATTLE Low EMF Saunas are constructed with the environment in mind, which accounts for our efforts in using Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood.
Our sauna walls are double paneled constructed with the thickest interior and exterior wood planks compared to others in the same industry. This translates to a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster, and wastes less energy.
The Maxxus 2 Person model offers 6 Low EMF infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels at 1750 Watts (including an industry-leading foot heater) that produce a wider, softer heat that is evenly distributed throughout the sauna.
Our Low EMF infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panel heaters are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits. Unlike ceramic heaters, you will never have to replace our Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels.
Unlike traditional rock and water saunas (which heat at or over 200F and do not penetrate your skin), Maxxus Saunas operate at a much lower and safer 130F to 140F (20 degrees higher then most competitor models).
In fact, Maxxus Saunas operate most effectively at 120F to 130F thus allowing you to enjoy the sauna longer and maximize all potential health benefits.
The Maxxus 2 person sauna is designed for ease of use. Assembly is easy and takes less than 1 hour.
Enjoy the convenience of operating a Maxxus Sauna with our soft touch control panel and LED display featuring sauna temperature and time functions.
Play your favorite music through the saunas built in MP3 aux connection with speakers.
The sauna plugs into any dedicated 15 amp 110-volt outlet so no special wiring is required and the sauna may be installed on carpet and at any indoor location including the basement, garage, master bath or walk-in closet.
>100% Canadian Reforested Hemlock Wood: 6MM Thickness Hemlock Wood Planks On The Inside And Outside Of The Walls.
>6 Low EMF infrared Carbon Energy Efficient Heating Panels (Total 1750 Watts): Includes Upgraded floor reflexology carbon heating panel.
>Clear Tempered Glass Door and Windows: Heats more efficiently.
>Easy Clasp Together Assembly: 30 to 45 Minutes with 2 Adults
~ Benefits of the Maxxus Seattle MX-J206-01 Infrared Sauna ~
- 6 heating panels 2 on the rear wall 1 on each side wall 1 under the bench and 1 on the floorboard
- Easy to use interior control panel that displays sauna temperature and time functions
- Feet reflexology heating system floor heater
- An interior reading lamp as well as an Mp3 aux connection and built-in speakers
- Operates up to a maximum 140F ideal operating temperature between 120F to 130F
- Model: MX-J206-01
- Full 2 person capacity
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 48" x 42" x 75"
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 44" x 38" x 68"
- Natural hemlock wood construction
- Tempered glass door and 2 full length side windows
- Interior Interior color therapy lighting
- 6 Carbon Tech Low EMF FAR Infrared heaters
- Standard with Floor - Feet Reflexology Heater
- Roof vent
- Interior LED control panel
- Bluetooth and MP3 Aux connection with 2 dynamic speakers with pre-amp (no radio included or needed to play music from your MP3 device)
- Electrical service: 110V/15amp plug & play
- Clasp together assembly
- Sauna weight: 275 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 335 lbs.
- Ships in 3 boxes