The Golden Designs Maxxus MX-K306-01 3 Person Low EMF FAR Infrared Saunas are constructed with the environment in mind, which accounts for our efforts in using Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood.
Our sauna walls are double paneled constructed with the thickest interior and exterior wood planks compared to others in the same industry. This translates to a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster, and wastes less energy.
The Maxxus 3 Person model offers 7 Low EMF infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels (including an industry-leading foot heater) that produce a wider, softer heat that is evenly distributed throughout the sauna.
Our Low EMF infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panel heaters are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits. Unlike ceramic heaters, you will never have to replace our Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels.
Maxxus Saunas operate most effectively at 120F to 130F thus allowing you to enjoy the sauna longer and maximize all potential health benefits.
The Maxxus 3 person sauna is designed for ease of use. Assembly is easy and takes less than 1 hour.
Enjoy the convenience of operating a Maxxus Sauna with our soft-touch control panel and LED display featuring sauna temperature and time functions.
Enjoy your sauna session with your favorite music through the sauna's built-in FM radio, CD, and MP3 auxiliary connection with speakers.
The sauna plugs into a dedicated 20 amp 120-volt outlet (please consult a certified electrician for replacing a 15 amp dedicated receptacle to an approved 20 amp dedicated receptacle and 20 amp breaker).
The sauna is for indoor use only and may be installed on carpet and at any indoor location including the basement, garage, master bath, or walk-in closet.
>Chromo Therapy Lighting System: Enjoy the benefits of light and color with Chromotherapy in your Dynamic sauna. Chromotherapy is the science of using colors to adjust body vibrations to frequencies that result in health and harmony. Each color possesses frequencies of a specific vibration, and each vibration is related to different physical symptoms. Chromotherapy works on various energy points to help balance your body via the full spectrum of visible light, each color addressing a distinct need.
>Easy Clasp Together Assembly: 30 to 45 Minutes with 2 Adults
~ Benefits of the Maxxus MX-K306-01 Infrared Sauna ~
- 7 Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon Heating Panels
- Full 3 person capacity
- Natural Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- FM-CD Radio with MP3 Aux Connection
- Electrical Service: 110V/20amp dedicated receptacle (Please consult a certified electrician)
- Full 3 person capacity
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 64″ x 44″ x 75″ (roof overhang: add 5.9″)
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 58″ x 39″ x 68″
- Natural hemlock wood construction
- Tempered glass door and 2 full-length side windows
- Interior color therapy lighting
- 7 Carbon heating panels
- Roof vent
- Interior/exterior LED control panels
- CD radio with FM and MP3 auxiliary / SD and USB connection
- Electrical service: 110V/20amp dedicated receptacle (consult a certified electrician)
- Clasp together assembly
- Sauna weight: 320 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 450 lbs.
- Ships in 3 boxes