The Golden Designs Maxxus RED CEDAR MX-K406-01-CED Low EMF FAR IR Sauna brings healthy living and longevity to the privacy of your home- all at an affordable price.
Modern technology and energy efficiency in FAR infrared carbon heating panels allow beneficial penetrating FAR infrared waves to remove body toxins, increase blood circulation, ease sore muscle pain and aching joints, burn calories and improve skin tone among other benefits.
Maxxus Saunas are constructed with the environment in mind which accounts for our efforts in using Reforested Canadian RED CEDAR wood. Our sauna walls are double paneled constructed with the thickest interior and exterior wood planks compared to others in the same industry. This all translates to a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster and wastes less energy.
The Maxxus 4 Person sauna offers 9 Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels (including an industry-leading foot heater) that produce a wider, softer heat that is evenly distributed throughout the sauna.
Our infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panel heaters are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits.
The Maxxus 4-person Low EMF Infrared Sauna is designed for ease of use and is an outstanding value. Enjoy the convenience of operating a Maxxus Sauna with our soft-touch control panel and LED display.
Every Maxxus Sauna is equipped with floor and lower bench heater to allow the same benefits and treatment to your legs and feet.
Enjoy your sauna session with your favorite music through the sauna's built-in FM radio, CD and MP3 auxiliary connection with speakers. The sauna plugs into a dedicated 20 amp 110 volt outlet (please consult a certified electrician for replacing a 15 amp dedicated receptacle to an approved 20 amp dedicated receptacle and 20 amp breaker).
The sauna may be installed on carpet and at any indoor location including the basement, garage, master bath, or walk-in closet.
-Chromo Therapy Lighting System: Enjoy the benefits of light and color with Chromotherapy in your Dynamic sauna. Chromotherapy is the science of using colors to adjust body vibrations to frequencies that result in health and harmony. Each color possesses frequencies of a specific vibration, and each vibration is related to different physical symptoms. Chromotherapy works on various energy points to help balance your body via the full spectrum of visible light, each color addressing a distinct need.
~ Benefits of the Maxxus Red Cedar MX-K406-01-CED Infrared Sauna ~
- 9 Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon Heating Panels
- Full 4 person capacity
- Natural Reforested Canadian Red Cedar wood construction
- FM-CD Radio with MP3 Aux Connection
- Electrical Service: 110V/20amp dedicated receptacle (Please consult a certified electrician)
- Full 4 person capacity
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 74″ x 42″ x 75″ (roof overhang: add 5.9″)
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 68″ x 37″ x 68″
- Natural Red Cedar wood construction
- Bronze Tinted Tempered glass door and 2 full-length side windows
- Interior color therapy lighting
- 9 Carbon heating panels
- Roof vent
- Interior/exterior LED control panel
- CD radio with FM and MP3 auxiliary / SD and USB connection
- Electrical service: 110V/20amp dedicated receptacle (consult a certified electrician)
- Clasp together assembly
- Color: Natural
- Sauna weight: 450 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 450 lbs.
- Ships in 3 boxes