This Gopowerbike GoCity Folding Electric Bike features a high capacity battery system and motor that allows you to ride pedal assisted or you can let the motor do all the work. The customized motor has a 40 Nm torque. Now you can bike uphill over 18° effortlessly. No sweat about hills or headwind.
With a rechargeable battery, you can enjoy hours of tireless riding with only 3-4 hours of charging time. The improved system is the Powerbike boasts 48v10ah Li-Ion Lithium battery as its power system. The Battery Management System protects your battery from over-charging, over-load and extreme high temperature.
The battery is conveniently located on the rear rack and totally out of the way to make riding easy and comfortable.
HI-TECH MULTI-MODE CONTROLS SYSTEM makes switching gears easy with its 48V smart controller. The multi-function/multi-mode on-board computer manages all systems. You can ride in the pure biking mode, doing the heavy lifting yourself or you can make it easier by using the pedaling support mode.
NEWLY DESIGNED ALUMINUM ALLOY FRAME grade 6061 frame and front-fork has passed all vibration tests. It is strong and robust enough for a weight capacity of 260 lbs.
FRONT AND REAR DISC BRAKES keep the rider safe with a brake distance within 9 feet.
Handlebar: 24inch width Seat post: 12inch adjustable Comfortable Cushioned Seat, Shift Lever: Twist Shifter Shimano 7 Speed Transmission
Brake System: F/R Disc Brake, Chain Wheel, Stem: Alloy Aluminum.
~ Benefits of the GoPowerBike GoCity Electric Bike ~
- PERFECT USE FOR: Commuting easily and efficiently
- 3 MODES: Pedal Assist, Electric, or manual
- DURABLE FOLDABLE FRAME: The Frame of the GO City is made up 6061 Aluminum Alloy folding bike Frame
- ADJUSTABLE: Seat Adjusts to riders with a height of 5'4" and taller
- COMFORT: Shimano 6 speed derailleur, front shock suspension, quick release axle on front wheel, and dual layered seat saddle to ensure a comfortable ride.
- SAFETY FEATURES: LED headlight, Front and Rear Disc Brakes, Motor Safety Cutoff**.
** Motor Cutoff levers automatically shut offs the power to the motor
- MOTOR POWER: 500 W Gear Hub Motor
- FRAME: Foldable Aluminium 6061 Frame, Compact Design And Robust Hinge Mechanism
- INTEGRATED FRONT & BACK HEADLIGHT: Powered Using Control Display At The Tip Of Your Fingers.
- TIRES: Puncture Resistant 20 Inch Tires
- TWIST GRIP THROTTLE: Power At Your Wrist
- FRONT AND BACK FENDERS: Protect You During Rain And Wet Weather.
- FRONT SUSPENSION FORK: Suspension Fork With 40mm Of Travel.
- INTEGRATED REAR RACK: Allowing Rider To Mount A Large Basket Or Anything Needed To Be Carried
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminium And Foldable
- FORK: Suspension Fork With 40mm Of Travel
- FENDERS: Front And Rear Fenders
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro Aluminum Alloy Levers With Motor Cutoff Switch And Integrated Bell
- BRAKE ROTORS: Tektro 160mm Front And Rear
- CRANK: SET48T*175MM
- PEDALS: Wellgo Folding Aluminum With Reflectors
- RACKS: Rear Rack Integrated
- RIMS: 20*1.75 INCH DOUBLE WALL
- DERAILLEUR: 6 Speed Shimano Tourney
- FREEWHEEL: 6 Speed Freewheel
- SEAT: Sport Seat Velo
- SEAT POST: 320mm X 27.2mm
- SEATPOST: CLAMPQuick Release
- SHIFTER: Shimano Thumb Shifter 6 Speed
- CHAIN: KMC Brand
- DISPLAY: GO POWER SW 900 LCD Display Indicator ,, Speedometer, Odometer, Battery Gauge, Pedal Assist Level
- BATTERY PACK: 48V 10.4AH With Lithium Battery, Rated For 800 Charge Cycles
- CHARGER: 100-240v 2 Amp Smart Charger
- CONTROLER: 48V 500W
- HUB MOTOR: 500W BRUSHLESS HUB MOTOR
- USB PORTS: Integrated In Display, Allows You To Charge Your Phone Or Other Gadgets While Riding
- WIRING: Water Resistant Wirings
- LIGHTS: LED Front Ligh. Integrated Taillight Controlled At Your Fingertip
- PEDAL ASSIST: 5 Level Pedal Assist
- THROTTLE: Half Twist Throttle
What is Included with Bike:
- Battery Charger
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Card
Gotta say. First electric bike?... I was a bit skeptical. So many options and so many manufacturers. BUT I am so glad that I purchased the GO CITY bike from GoPowerBikes. This bike is solid. Easy learning curve using pedal assist and motor together. Great 20 mph speed when needed. And easy to fold and unfold. I don't think you can get more bang for your money by investing in this model. It arrives completely equipped with fenders, bright headlight and rear brake light, and a rear mounted rack. If I had to mention one negative... it's on the heavy side, near 60 lbs. But I'll take it all for the price...
Thanks for your great review Frank!! We agree, the GoCity is truly bang for your buck. We wish you many years of happy riding!
If a 20” folding bike at a reasonable price is what you’re looking for, you really can’t go wrong with this bike. It needed a few tweaks and the manual could use some pretty substantial updates/upgrades but Sean at Gopower is very responsive and knows how to walk you thru any quirks. It’s a solid bike. Having lots of fun on it!!
Thanks for the great review Ashley! We're glad you love your bike. Happy riding :)