Let your imagination run wild with this Hansa Creations Leopard Cub Stuffed Animal Plush Toy, 4300.
Made to educate, to provide creative play, and to amaze collectors of all ages, artists created this animal from portraits of the creature in its natural habitat.
Its coat was carefully hand-cut and trimmed, not stamped out by machine.
It was sewn inside out, resulting in the minimization of seams. The subtle coloring on the animal was hand painted or airbrushed by specially trained Hansa artisans. It was designed with custom-designed plush material made from high pile 100% Modacrylic fiber.
~ Upzy ❤️ the Hansa Leopard Cub Stuffed Animal ~
- Originally created for exclusive European collectors
- Meticulously handcrafted from portraits of real animals in their natural habitat
- Hansa's chief designer pulls from his background in anatomy when researching each animal
- Fabric used for spotted and striped animals is custom-designed to Hansa's exacting specifications in small quantities
- All fabric used is hand-cut from intricate patterns and hand-trimmed by Hansa artisans, never stamped out by machines
- Toys that Teach tag describes each animal'shabitat, lifestyle, gestation period, care of their young and eating habits
The Hansa Story
Artisan hand sew the animals "inside out", an old world tradition that results in the mininization of seams, and their bodies are carefully "sculpted" to create "musculature" and "features" like movement in a walking or sitting position that are unique to each creature.
On average, there are 42 separate pieces required to make each animal, that must be combined by a team of truly creative artists to create the distinctly realistic features that characterize HANSA animals. (Some animals have as many as 240 different parts!)
Each animal is individually hand sewn, to give it a unique "personality", there are more than 860 different fabrics and man-made furs from which the "coat" and "hides" are made, along with over 6000 sets of different eyes, whiskers, claws, noses, and related accessories allocated for creating these wonderful plush animals. Stuffing emphasizes careful attention to the placement of the highest quality man-made materials.
When you hold these wonderfully "life-like" animals, you will see and feel HANSA's emphasis on quality, which is a result of careful attention to design, custom fabric selection, cutting, sewing, stuffing, eye placement, feature creation, framing, air brushing and finishing. Since each animal is hand sewn, there will be slight variations in appearance.
- True to life realism
- Animals that TEACH Tagging
- Individually hand crafted
- Custom designed, heirloom quality fabrics and accessories
- Made by Hansa
- Model: 4300
- Made of Polyester, Acrylic
- No batteries required
- Recommended for ages 3 years and older
- Weight: 1.98 lbs
- Length: 16.38"
- Width: 9.36"
- Height: 16.77"
Kindly note that this is a 100% genuine Hansa Creations product, manufactured and shipped directly from Hansa Creations. Beware of knock-offs with a significantly reduced price.