The Hansa Creations Lifelike Large Stork 27.5" Stuffed Animal Plush Toy, item 3516, is a visually stunning and carefully designed stuffed animal that will last a lifetime.
The intricate care put into creating this lifelike large stuffed stork is only a fraction of the loving care that it will receive from its fortunate new owner.
Highly specific characteristics of a real stork come to life in this stuffed animal with remarkable accuracy. Detailed markings create an unmatched realism and soulful eyes bring the lifelike stork stuffed animal to life.
Hand cut fabrics, hand sewn stitches, and a hand finished face are just a few of the things involved in the thoughtful and highly skilled creation of this lifelike large stork stuffed animal.
This amazing level of quality and care ensures that each lifelike stuffed stork is truly unique.
The Lifelike Large Stork Stuffed Animal by Hansa is an unforgettable gift for avid nature lovers, animal lovers, and collectors. Kids are certain to learn about nature while having loads of fun with this lifelike large stork stuffed animal.
Many plush toys strive for this goal of educating and entertaining but only a few accomplish it with great success.
~ Upzy ❤️ the Hansa Stork 27.5" Stuffed Animal ~
- Originally created for exclusive European collectors
- Meticulously handcrafted from portraits of real animals in their natural habitat
- Hansa's chief designer pulls from his background in anatomy when researching each animal
- Fabric used for spotted and striped animals is custom-designed to Hansa's exacting specifications in small quantities
- All fabric used is hand-cut from intricate patterns and hand-trimmed by Hansa artisans, never stamped out by machines
- Toys that Teach tag describes each animal'shabitat, lifestyle, gestation period, care of their young and eating habits
3 to 4 Years
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
36.00 x 24.00 x 8.00 Inches
Kindly note that this is a 100% genuine Hansa Creations product, manufactured and shipped directly from Hansa Creations. Beware of knock-offs with a significantly reduced price.
The Hansa Story
- Artisan's hand sews the animals "inside out", an old-world tradition that results in the minimization of seams, and their bodies are meticulously "sculpted" to create "musculature" and "features" like movement in a walking or sitting position that are unique to each creature.
- On average, there are 42 separate pieces required to make each animal, which must be combined by a team of creative artists to create the distinctly realistic features that characterize HANSA animals. (Some animals have as many as 240 different parts!)
- Each animal is individually hand sewn, to give it a unique "personality", there are more than 860 different fabrics and man-made furs from which the "coat" and "hides" are made, along with over 6000 sets of different eyes, whiskers, claws, noses, and related accessories allocated for creating these wonderful plush animals. Stuffing emphasizes careful attention to the placement of the highest quality man-made materials.
- When you hold these wonderfully "life-like" animals, you will see and feel HANSA's emphasis on quality, which is a result of careful attention to design, custom fabric selection, cutting, sewing, stuffing, eye placement, feature creation, framing, airbrushing and finishing. Since each animal is hand sewn, there will be slight variations in appearance.