The Kahuna Bombora Longboards are probably the funnest, most surfy feeling board on the planet. At just under 5' long, this 59" hand painted classic is the ultimate SUP for the land board. Built specifically for everything Land Paddle, Street SUP, and Street Surf related.
We don't put any grip on top of this board. The natural feel of the board is so awesome. You can walk up and down the board with ease.
Each Bombora Longboard is hand painted with love. You'll likely see some small beautiful imperfections because of how we make these vintage boards. The Bomboras are beloved by Kahuna Boardriders worldwide.
MADE IN USA
Why BUY This Kahuna Creations Longboard:
- The Trail-Blazers Of The Longboard Movement- Kahuna Creations are the original creators of longboards, and the craftsmanship of their boards are second to none.
- Deep Carving Action- for hours of fun and excellent exercise!
- MADE IN USA- made right in San Diego, California!
- Supports Up To 400 lbs- versatile for all.
- FREE SHIPPING
Introducing the all-new Kahuna Creations 59 Bombora Longboard!
- Wood: 15 ply Baltic Birch
- Trucks: 180mm 50° Reverse Kingpin
- Bushings: Cone/Barrel 85a durometer
- Wheel Diameter: 70mm
- Wheel Width: 56mm
- Wheel Durometer: 82a
- Bearing Seat: Offset
- Bearings: ABEC7 (Chrome/Stainless Steel)
- Deep, wide wheel wells to eliminate wheel bite.
- Stable, surf shape that is crazy fun to ride (perfect for Surf or SUP style riding).
- Ideal for stand-up paddle cross training.
- No grip tape on this sweet setup to allow smooth board walking and get that beachy soul riding feeling.
- 400 pound recommended weight limit
*Wheel color subject to change.*