The Kahuna Creations' Shaka Surf 46" Longboards are gorgeous, efficient, and fun land paddle boards to ride on. This Longboard features the original artwork of surfboard artist David Ray Gould- ancient Hawaiian Pohaku petroglyphs beloved by the beautiful Hawaiians. This longboard is a true, soulful board that will be cherished for many many years.
There is nothing like riding this board because of the excellent shape and setup. The shape features a 14" wide deck with a huge rocker shape (the tip and tail bend upwards). The shape is engineered to ensure the smoothest ride and provides deep carving action. The wide footprint along with the rocker shape gives the riders such a smooth ride and ultimate control.
If you want a board that is ideal for land-paddling, the Shaka is the board for you.
Recommended pairing with the Bamboo Kahuna Sticks.
Why BUY This Kahuna Creations Longboard:
- The Trail-Blazers Of The Longboard Movement- Kahuna Creations are the original creators of longboards, and the craftsmanship of their boards are second to none.
- Deep Carving Action- for hours of fun and excellent exercise!
- Supports Up To 400 lbs- versatile for all.
- FREE SHIPPING
Check out the Kahuna Creations Shaka Surf 46" Longboard!
- 46" long x 14" wide (perfect for Surf or SUP style riding)
- Wheelbase: 29"
- Weight 13 LBS
- Maple 9 Ply
- Silica Sand Grip
- Kahuna Creations 180mm Longboard Trucks
- ABEC 7 Bearings
- Genuine Kahuna Creations premium 69mm 82A Wheels (wheel color varies)
- Surfboard Style Rocker Shape (Tip and Tail Curved Up)
- Completely Pre-assembled
- 400 pound recommended weight limit
Good quality and good price. My first land board. I can tell it's made from some sturdy material. Love paddling around on it!