Experience the ultimate warmth and ambiance with the Majestic RUBY 30" RUBY30 Freestanding Direct Vent Gas Fireplace.
This gorgeous fireplace boasts a large fire view and efficient heating capabilities, making it the ideal addition to any home.
The pedestal base comes equipped with a stylish recessed area that you can customize to match your personal style.
Control the fireplace easily using the touch screen remote control or wall switch.
Alternatively, use your mobile device and the IntelliFire app for easy operation, including voice control via your smart speakers.
- Must be Vertically Vented
- Stand-alone design - no wall installation required
- Easy control with the IntelliFire touchscreen remote and optional IntelliFire app, allowing voice control, or wireless wall switch
- Integrated fan to distribute heat more quickly throughout the room
- Provides up to 32,700 BTUs of heat, making it perfect for small to medium spaces
- Battery backup system included for peace of mind during power outages
- Delivers exceptional heating performance, with over 70% efficiency
Ruby Insert Video:
Ruby Freestanding Fireplace Video:
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Vent Type: Direct Vent
- Ignition Type: IFT
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Style: Traditional
- Weight: 160 lbs
- BTU/Hour Input (NG): 22,890 - 32,700
- BTU/Hour Input (LG): 22,400 - 32,000
- Model: RUBY30IN (Natural Gas), RUBY30IL (Liquid Propane)
- Height: 355/8"
- Width: 33"
- Depth: 193/8"
Majestic stands for outstanding durability, stunning looks and long lasting performance in wood and gas fireplaces. Ensuring that we make environmentally conscious decisions is a key factor when selecting the products and services we choose to buy and use.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Our Limited Lifetime Warranty is the strongest in the industry. It illustrates our commitment to producing the best and most reliable products available—and allows you to own your hearth appliance with confidence.
- Fireplace Safety: Our Commitment: At Majestic we are committed to your safety. We’ve led the industry with advanced safety developments – automatic intermittent pilot ignition systems, protective safety screens and Direct Vent technology, to name a few.