This recumbent usually takes 3 weeks for shipping. Certain colors/speed configurations may be faster at 5-7 business days. Please contact us for more info.
The Performer JC-26X rear suspension tadpole recumbent trike comes with free shipping and no sales taxes.
The JC-26X introduces rear suspension into the model range. Standardized across the different speed models you’ll find a robust aircraft-grade 7005 aluminum frame, Tektro levers, and Michelin tires, plus the FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) cushion mesh seat with a headrest.
The Chrome Moly fork means extra strength but not extra weight. Chrome Moly is a high-quality steel that will take the rigors that the roads will dish out in the thousands of miles ahead.
The 27 Speed is characterized by the 9s Sunrace cassette. The higher end of the chainring delivers a 52/11 for sporty descents and rip roaring tearaways along the flats. The lower end gives you a 30/34 combination that would get you up K2 in the Himalayas (and the rear rack gives you plenty of oxygen bottle storage capacity)..
The JC-26X has a powerful and durable braking system that provides superior stopping power.
The JC-26X is an affordable trike that has the best of both worlds: a rear suspension and a direct steer.
Other Versions of the JC-26X:
- FOLDING JC-26X click HERE.
- ELECTRIC HUB FOLDING JC-26X click HERE.
- ELECTRIC MID DRIVE FOLDING JC-26X click HERE.
Note: Although images show fenders, this trike does not come with fenders. We are in the process of obtaining updated images.
Why BUY The Performer JC-26X Trike:
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years on frame, 1 year on parts/components
- Tadpole-type Recumbent Trike suitable for: Rail Trail, Recreation, Road, Touring
- High-End, High-Quality Components: Tektro, Microshift components.
- Rear Suspension: Removes the rough from your ride.
- Direct Steer: Superior control.
- FREE REAR RACK
- FREE HEADREST
- FREE SHIPPING
Read the Performer JC-26X Assembly Guide and Manual (with warranty information) here.
Choose Your Color:
A behind-the-scenes video of the Performer factory. See how they build their high quality, affordable creations from start to finish!
- Distance between 2 front wheels: 33" (from outside of left wheel hub to outside of right wheel hub)
- Ground clearance (height from ground to top of seat): 7"
- 3 Bolts Fasten the Seat
- Seat tilt between 36-39 degrees
- Double Walled Rims (can fit a wider tire if you want to customize)
- Ships in Disassembled Kit Form: 59" x 14" x 27"
- Weight of Package: 60 lbs
- Trike Dimensions: 80" L (approximate, depends on varying leg lengths), 32" across outside hub to the other, 35" H (approximate, as seat can come off)
Sizing & Fit Guide:
|Bottom Bracket Height||Seat Height||Seat angle-from Horizontal||Top of seat||Top of Headrest|
|Wheel base||Average weight/kg||Rider’s weight limited||X-seam/inch|
|112cm||18.2kgs||120kgs||M : 33″~40″
L : 39.5″ ~ 48″
To find out if this trike is a good fit for you, you can measure your X-Seam. Instructions found below:
*Availability of the exact specifications indicated might change but will be made as equivalent as possible. If your X-Seam is LESS than 39.5" please note in the order notes that you need a MEDIUM size frame.
Trike came in a LARGE box! Came quicker than expected and box was in remarkable condition considering it came from Taiwan all the way to Virginia.
Thanks for your great review Vincent!!
Ordered a new JC-26X, arrived in pristine condition, well packed. It was fairly easy to assemble with the help of a You Tube video i found online. Manual leave a bit to be desired, photos don't clearly provide enough information. Bought some additional accessories for my headlight, color matched grip tape, and bottle cages. I'm really looking forward to my first extended ride.
Thanks for your great review William!! Enjoy riding your new recumbent JC-26X :)
So far this has been a great trike. They have made several changes since my first one, all for the better. The people at upzy have been very helpful with my order from start to finish
Thanks for your great review Garry!! We're happy to help you. You can never have too many trikes :) Enjoy riding :)
Wow, thanks for sharing all your cool trike photos Amanda!! Glad to know you're enjoying it :)
I am happy with the trike however I received it without the front fenders . I ordered this trike before they were optional . I feel I should receive them no charge. Thanks jim
Thanks for your review James. We've already shipped you the front fenders asap :)