The Ridgeback SCOOT 12" Balance Bike is designed to meet the challenging demands of kids ages 3-6. Best for age 3+ with minimum 14" inseam. The ...View full details
Bikes, also known as two-wheeled death machines, are a popular mode of transportation for people who hate walking but can't afford a car. They're a great way to get some exercise while risking your life on the road.
Here are some funny things about bicycles you may not have known:
- Show Off Your Balance : Riding a bike is an amazing way to show off your balance, or lack thereof. You can impress your friends by doing wheelies, or you can impress them by falling off your bike and breaking your arm. Either way, it's a win-win situation.
- It's A Cheap Rollercoaster: Bicycles are like a cheap rollercoaster. You can ride up hills and feel the wind in your hair, and then ride down hills and feel like you're going to die. It's a thrilling experience, especially when you forget to use the brakes.
- They Double As a Gym: Bikes are a great way to get some exercise. They work out your legs, your arms, and your cardiovascular system. In addition, you can save money on a gym membership by using your bike as your workout machine. Just be prepared to ride in the rain, snow, and blistering heat.
- Your Secret Weapon Against Traffic: Bicycles are like a secret weapon against traffic. You can zip past cars stuck in traffic, making you feel like a superhero. Beware though, because cars may not see you and can easily squish you like a bug.
- A Portable Air Conditioner: Riding a bike can be a great way to stay cool on a hot day. The wind in your face can feel like your very own personal air conditioner, except it's free and requires zero installation.
- They Double As A Bartender: If you're riding your bike to a party, you can use it as a makeshift bartender. Simply attach a basket to the front of your bike and fill it up with drinks. You'll be the life of the party, and you won't have to worry about drinking and driving (this is obviously tongue-in-cheek and we do not recommend this!)
Original Price $ 449.00Current Price $ 299.00Original Price $ 449.00Current Price $ 299.00Save 33%
No reviewsOriginal Price $ 449.00Current Price $ 309.00| /
The Ridgeback SCOOT XL 14" Balance Bike is designed to meet the challenging demands of kids ages 4+ with a minimum 16" inseam. Best for age 4+ w...View full detailsOriginal Price $ 449.00Current Price $ 309.00| /Save 31%