The Minoura FG452 LiveRide Hybrid Roller operates in either a fixed or gravity mode, allowing the user to train more traditionally or by simulating a downhill ride.
Utilizing Bluetooth or ANT+, the trainer will connect to your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to transmit data, OR you can use apps (on ios, android, Windows, and Mac!) from Zwift, Kinomap, and more to create an amazing simulation of outdoor riding. It will also talk to select products from companies like Garmin to simulate a workout or course.
This trainer is quiet and smooth and can be used (with the Neodymium magnet) straight out of the box. This will allow the user to warm up before a race, for example, and then take it home and plug it back in for Smart training. It will accommodate 650b/700c/26"/27.5" tires and includes a QR skewer for rear hub widths from 125-140mm.
- Easily mount Road/ MTB/ CX/ Mini Velo by the front fork.
(Wheelbase capacity: 950mm – 1,200mm)
- 9mm and 15mm through-axle compatible.
Height adjustable (0%/3%/6%/8%/10% slope image) front fork mount.
- Double high precision 79mm diameter rollers spin quietly and reduce tire wear.
- The front fork mount features a urethane insert to emulate a real road feel.
- Newly designed 7 level mag resistance for progressive power.
- Made for home or race use.
Width = 760 mm
Length = 1,250 mm - 1,510 mm
Height = 450 mm - 560 mm
Roller: Precision made in Japan, light-alloy
Width : 140mm
Color: Titanium anodized
- Net Weight: 110.1 kgs
- Capacity: 300 lbs (with bike)
- Rated Power: 400W / 35KPH
- Warranty: 1 year
- Model Number: 400-6100-00
- Do not ride overly aggressively when using the FG542.
- Set up on a stable, flat floor.
- Only 100 mm width front fork. (105 mm and 76 mm are not compatible.)
- 20 mm thru-axle adapter will be available soon.
- Comes ready to use with 700c bikes and needs t to be adjusted for other wheel sizes.