The Evolv Corsa 60V Dual Motor Full Suspension Folding Electric Scooter is the latest offering from Evolv.
The Corsa features the most robust components to upgrade from the EVOLV Pro-R.
The Corsa demonstrates all-terrain performance abilities with a large display, massive off-road grippy tires, and fast speed.
Upgraded brake levers and callipers. These hydraulic brake levers are slightly longer in length and braking pressure feels better when applied.
The knobby off-road tires are now street style 11” x 4” tubeless tires.
- The front and rear shocks are upgraded with more travel room in-between the coils. The suspension is now all-black.
Why BUY the Evolv Corsa E-Scooter:
- BIG & BRIGHT: Bright energy-efficient Dual HALO LED headlights to illuminate your riding path. Large tail light attached to the kick plate flashes red when brakes are applied.
- TURNING LIGHTS: Signal when you’re turning to safely share the road with cyclists and drivers! Turning lights flashes yellow when blinkers are engaged. Located on the rear end of the deck and close to the ground.
- FOLDABLE AND PORTABLE: Folding column and buckle ensures quick release to fold the Corsa up. Hook the steering column to the kick plate and lock it in place before carrying!
- FULL SUSPENSION: Equipped with a front and rear spring coil suspension for maximum shock absorption. Ride smoothly over rough terrain and large bumps. Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes for all the stopping power you need.
- IGNITION KEY: Power on with an ignition key feature. The Corsa cannot be started without the ignition key.
- ONE-TOUCH DUAL DRIVE: Cruise around the city with a single rear-wheel drive, or ride aggressively with the touch of a button to enable dual 1200W power. Never fear steep hills or rough paths with dual drive power and 11-inch off-road tires!
- BRAKES: Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes deliver massive stopping power for professional riders.
- REMOVABLE BATTERY PACK: Park and charge the Corsa or remove the battery pack for a more portable option. Enter your pin code to open the deck and remove your battery pack. Plug it into a charging station to power up.
|Charge Time||7 hrs|
|Weight||45 kg / 99 lbs|
|Max Load||150 kg / 330 lbs|
130 X 56 X 60 cm / 51 X 22 X 24 inches
|Suspension||Front and Rear Suspension|
|Brakes||Front and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes|
|Powertrain||1200W Nominal per Motor
4800W Peak with Dual Motors
|Lights||Dual Halo LED Front Lights, in-deck lights & taillight / Rear brake lights / Turn Signals|
11" inch Front and Rear Pneumatic
|Tire Pressure||50 PSI to 55 PSI|
|Water Resistance||IP54 Official Certified|