FREE SHIPPING on this tricycle.
The Belize Bike Tri-Rider Deluxe 24” 6 speed folding step-through adult pedal tricycle, model 96244 features a robust sloping steel frame with over-sized tubing and a low step-over.
This folding tricycle includes a 6 speed Shimano transmission with rear derailleur and twist shift, extra large and plush spring saddle with 3 inches of foam padding, alloy rims, comfortable handlebars, large rear basket, chrome fenders, powerful front V-brake and enclosed rear band brake, bell and reflector kit.
The Tri-Rider folding trike is the best choice for somebody looking for the practicality of storing a tricycle in a compact area.
Why BUY This Trike:
- Affordable price- no other tricycles in this price range
- Folding bike - offers comfort and convenience
- Powerful front V-brake and enclosed rear band brake - for a safe ride!
- FREE REAR AND FRONT FENDERS- protect your bike from the elements!
- FREE REAR BASKET- carry your cargo!
- FREE BELL- announce your arrival!
- FREE MIRROR- for safety.
- FRAME: Steel
- ADJUSTMENTS: Adjustable front seat position and handlebar height
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano 6 speed rear derailleur with thumb shift
- BRAKES: Front V-brake and rear band brake with parking locks
- SADDLE: Comfortable padded spring saddle
- WHEELS: 24” Alloy Wheels
- WEIGHT: 55 lbs
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 250 lbs
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Large rear basket, chrome fenders, mirrors, bell, reflector kit
- MODEL: 96244
Minimum Inseam Length: 24" (10" adjustment range)
- Overall Dimensions: Length 64", Width 30" plus hubcaps
Belize Sizing Guide:
Thank goodness my husband knows bikes! He assembled it in an hour or two. Once past that, it is absolutely wonderful. We added our own child seat and our daughter with special needs can now safely ride with me. I can get on and off without worrying about her tipping over. It’s very comfortable, the gears work great, and it folded up and fit in the back of our Chevy Traverse SUV. A great buy!
Thanks for your review Anna! Sorry if you were having trouble with the instructions. We find a little technical experience is useful but not necessary when assembling the trike. Glad you got it sorted out! If you need any help, feel free to reach out to us. Thanks and happy riding!
Disclaimer: I've never owned a bicycle or tricycle before, so this is a new experience for me. Your mileage may vary (no pun intended).
I purchased this trike because I have balance issues but wanted to explore the world of cycling to get more active and lose weight. After doing research on adult tricycles, I settled on this one because it met my specifications of 1) it folds, and 2) can support my weight (has a max capacity of 270 lbs.). No other trike met these requirements, so despite of lack of reviews about this company and no apparent market presence in the United States, I decided to take a chance and order this.
It came to me in an undamaged package, and I immediately attempted to assemble it. The instructions, however, are horrible and aren't descriptive enough to describe the assembly, but since I'm mechanically inclined, and with the help of the internet, I was able to assemble it. I did take it to a bike shop to ensure everything was done right, and to connect the shifter cable to the rear derailleur and make sure the brakes were adjusted properly. It comes with a front V-brake and rear band brake. The handlebar and saddle have quick-releases for easy removal and replacement.
Two things to note:
1) The rear frame that attaches to the rest of the trike was bent on one side where it bolts on to the front frame. I was told that this happens frequently during shipping, and while assembling and tightening the bolts, that part of the rear frame bent properly back into place where it meets the front frame.
2) The reflector that came attached to one of the rear fenders became broken during shipping; this was resolved by Belize Bike who immediately sent a replacement part.
So far, I have put 10 miles on this trike. Since I am out of shape, I’m taking short, incremental rides to gain endurance. The trike is sturdy and rides comfortably. It comes with a Shimano 6-speed shifter, which is necessary if you plan to ride on ground that is not flat. Bet...