The semi recumbent position of the Belize Tri-Rider Comfort 24/20 Semi Recumbent trike, model 98223 provides a lower center of gravity for improved stability. The tricycle has an extra large seat pad together with a large backrest and a long frame and special handlebars.
The Comfort 24/20 is a great tricycle for a big person and also can easily be modified to adjust for a smaller person with a 24-25" inseam.
Optional electric hub motor and trike cover.
Why BUY This Trike:
- Affordable price- no other tricycles in this price range
- Unique wheel setup- 24" front wheel and 20" rear wheels
FREE COMFORTABLE SEAT BACKREST
- FREE LARGE REAR BASKET
- FREE REFLECTORS
- FREE FENDERS
- FREE MIRRORS
- COLORS: Burgundy or Black
- FRAME: Steel
- ADJUSTMENTS: Adjustable seat and back-rest position as well as handlebar height and angle
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano 6 speed rear derailleur with thumb shift
- BRAKES: Front caliper brake and rear band brake with parking lock
- SADDLE: Extra-large and plush spring saddle and full-size back-rest
- WHEELS: 24” Alloy front wheel and 20” back wheels
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 350 lbs
- DIMENSIONS: Overall length 71", Width 30"
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Large rear basket, painted fenders, mirrors, and reflectors
- MODEL: 98223
Add Ons (available in dropdown):
- Trike Cover
- Electric Motor
- Front Basket
Belize Sizing Guide:
Unfortunately I cannot give an honest review here as of yet. I had recently broken my elbow, have had surgery & am just in the beginning stages of PT. Therefore, I am waiting to ride the trike until I know my elbow is healed & I’ve been granted the go-ahead by the doctor & PT. Feel free to send me a review to do perhaps in a few months. But I’m sure the review is going to be positive as the trike appears to be just right….. and beautiful!
Hi MaryAnn, sorry to hear about your broken elbow! Feel free to leave us another review in a few months when you're all healed :)
This trike is awesome! Love the wide seat and backrest. One defective part was promptly replaced by manufacturer without problem.
Hi Sarah! Thanks for the great review! We're glad we could sort things out for you. Any further questions on aftersales/warranty feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you :)
Does not fit me well
The Tririder Comfort Trike solve my problem of riding and walking my high energy dog SAFELY. The rear wheels maintain balance whenever she takes off on a sudden squirrel hunt, etc. Concern about losing my balance with an old neck injury has been resolved. The trike is not a speed racer but is not intended to be. Rather a safe way to exercise myself and dog...cool looking ride as well.