The C3 Charcoal Grill by Broilmaster is made from heavy duty cast aluminum which heats up quickly and evenly. The grill features twin air intakes on the front panel and a rotary dual-function top vent for precise control of temperature and smoke.
Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Construction
Made in USA
- Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum Construction: The cast aluminum heats quickly and evenly, and then helps you maintain a consistent cooking temperature.
- Tall Grill Head: This tall grill head, with its adjustable cooking grids, maximizes the available volume to give you the freedom to tackle any size meal.
- Air Intakes: Twin air intakes on the front panel and a rotary dual-function top vent adjust from wide open
- to fully closed – allowing precise control of temperature and smoke.
- Two Front-Loading Doors: The two front-loading doors let you add charcoal or wood chunks or redistribute hot coals via the upper door without removing
- a cooking grid.
- Ash Pan: Ash falls into the pan which slides out through the lower door for easy disposal.
- Heat Indicator: Precision probe heat indicator 100-700° F.
- Direct Grilling Area: 442 Sq. In.
- Charcoal & Ash Doors: 304 Stainless Steel (12-gauge)
- 2-Piece Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grids – Adjust to Three Levels
- Lump Charcoal or Briquettes (DO NOT USE LIGHTER FLUID)
- Charcoal Grates: 2-Piece Stainless Steel (12-gauge)
- Optional Warming Rack: 253 Sq. In.
- Optional Divider Plate: Stainless Steel (12-gauge)
- Optional Ceramic Glass Infrared Panel (for Searing)
- Exterior Width: 27"
- Width: 26.75"
- Height: 20.5"
- Depth: 18.75"
- Warranty Terms: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 81 lbs
- Model C3