The Empire DV215 Direct-Vent Wall Furnace provides a clean, convenient way to add heat in a cost-efficient manner.
The slim, compact design allows this DV furnace to be installed on any outside wall.
A vent goes through the wall and out. There is no need for a chimney or flue - just a gas line.
The Empire DV-215 furnace does not use electricity and is perfect for bedrooms or dens since it vents directly to the outside.
Generating 15000 BTUs, it's the ideal size for smaller rooms.
The neutral beige-colored cabinetry will blend into any room and add superior comfort.
Also, this furnace is not sitting in the middle of the floor and there are no wires to stumble over.
How it Works:
- With a direct-vent heating product, economy is increased by using outside air to support combustion. Inside air is warmed as it re-circulates around a sealed combustion chamber, and this warm air heats the room and reduces drafts.
- Empire Comfort Systems' Direct-Vent furnaces are ideal where existing flues or chimneys cannot be used.
Note: A licensed gas technician is required for installation of this product. Kindly check your local regulations as some areas may require inspection after installation of gas products. We highly recommended you use your own gas technician or gas provider for any repairs.
- Works in a power outage situation (if a blower is installed, the blower will not function)
- Total warmth for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Optional automatic blower available (DVB-1 - requires electricity) (Sold Separately)
- Cost-efficient installation -- no chimney needed
- Includes standard vent cap, flue outlet and air intake for venting
- 64 - 69% AFUE Efficiency Rating
- Made in USA with the highest quality components
- Heating BTUs: 15000
- Type of Venting: Direct Vent
- AFUE Efficiency %: 64 - 69%
- Mounting: Wall
- Blower: Optional
- CFMs: 60
- Center of Vent to Floor (in.): 19.375
- Gas Connection Size: 1/2"
Clearance to Side Wall (in.): 1
- Clearance Top to Ceiling (in.): 12
- Vent Opening in Wall (in.): 6.25
- Width (in.): 20.25
- Depth (in.): 9.375
- Height (in.): 24.875
- Net Weight (lbs.): 60
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- Combustion Chamber Warranty: 10 Year
- DV215SGXNAT (Natural Gas)
- DV215SGXLP (Liquid Propane)
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.