The Patio Pacific Endura Double Flap Pet Door are designed specifically for installation into an indoor or exterior HUMAN DOOR, including all solid core, hollow core, metal or storm doors.
Since 2001, Patio Pacific has been constructing the best performing pet door flap ever made, the Endura Flap Pet Door. Over the years, the design has continued to be refined making this pet door one of the highest quality, flexible, cool looking, and most importantly ultra-functional doggy doors on the market.
If you've owned a pet door before, then you'll be blown away by how much better this is than what you've had in the past.
If you've never owned a pet door before, then you're lucky because you'll never have to deal with the frustration and wasted money of a flimsy, low-quality pet door.
- High Quality - We get it, you're tired of replacing worn out, leaking flaps. You owe it to yourself to investigate the Endura Flap, the best, most highly engineered pet door flap ever made. It seals, it insulates and it will last many years.
- High Aspect Ratio Design - Much easier to fit your pet. Improves security for medium to large sized pets. Easier to share with a smaller pet.
- Optional Add-on Magnets - Increases the already significant wind resistance of the pet door
- Solid aluminum Extruded Framing - Completely hidden hardware. No more flimsy frames with bolts showing everywhere.
- Environmentally-Friendly Material - Unlike environmentally harmful vinyl (PVC).
- Self-framing for all doors - 1/2" - 1 3/4 " single flap version and 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" double flap version. (Adjusting the single flap to less than 1 3/8" requires cutting the trim frame with a jig saw).
- Durable Locking Cover - Locks pets in or out. Easy to use clip lock is better than the old spring-loaded pin locks. It's equivalent to 1/16" thick steel.
- Four Sizes - From Small #6 for cats and small dogs to the Extra Large #12 for very big dogs.
- Unparalleled Warranty - 10 year warranty, 15 year warranty on the Endura Flap Assembly.
- 100% Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in the U.S.A.
12 reasons why the Endura Flap Pet Door is the best pet door in the world.
Endura Flap pet doors are so wind-resistant, they don't even flinch with a leaf blower.
How to adjust magnets on your Endura Flap pet door.
Note: Larger Endura Flaps are not recommended for use by kittens or tiny dogs. Cats have been successful using the Small #06, however a few have found the Medium #08 difficult to use. We would not recommend using the Large #10 or Extra Large #12 or any of the double flap versions for cats.
Sizing Information for Different Breeds:
Breed sizes are examples only. It does not guarantee your pet will fit. Please measure your pet carefully, using the measurement guides, to ensure the flap size will fit them properly.
Number of Flaps
1 - Single Flap - On inside frame (same side as locking cover)
2 - Double Flap - One on each side. The included dead-air-space from the second flap adds significantly to the already considerable insulation and sealing capability.
Watch how to install your Endura Flap Door Mount.
- Manufacturer - Patio Pacific Inc/Endura Flap
- Your Maximum Pet Size - Cats, Large Cats, Small Dogs, Medium Dogs, Large Dogs, X-Large Dogs
- Climate Suitability - Severe-4 Season
- Wind Resistance - Very High
- Sealing Value - Very High
- Self-Framing - Yes
- Frame Material - Heavy Extruded Aluminum
- Employs Patented “Endura Flap” - Yes
- Insulation Value - Very High, High
- Possible to Add Additional Magnets for Greater Wind Resistance - Yes
- Flap Material - Engage
- Flap Design - Single, Double, One Part , Flexible, Insulated Flap
- Flap Colors - Clear
- Flap Thickness - 7/8"
- Award Winning Design - Yes
- Replacement Flaps Available - Yes
- Flap Warranty (if separate) - 15 years
- Ability to Lock Flap - Separate Locking Cover-Loads from Top
- Locking Cover Material - Dimensional ABS
- Can Be Installed In - Solid Core Door, Hollow Core Door, Metal Door, Aluminum Door, Steel Door
- Warranty Period - 10 years
- Tape the provided template to the door. The top edge of the cut-out line should be 1-1/4 inch (or more) above the dog’s withers (shoulders) for the single flap door mount, and 2 inches for the double flap door mount. Be careful not to reduce the strength of the door by cutting too close to the bottom of the door.
For further assistance, you can email email@example.com.