Please allow 3 weeks for delivery of this recumbent.
The Performer Trike-F is a folding recumbent tricycle that you can bring around and store anywhere!
It comes with a robust aluminum frame, and comes in either a 27 Speed or 30 Speed. The Trike-F weighs approximately 43-44 lbs.
The Trike-F now comes with a direct steer format, which helps with the folding and is easier to assemble.
Note: Although images show fenders, this trike does not come with fenders. We are in the process of obtaining updated images.
Watch a video of the Performer Trike-F recumbent in action and see how it folds.
Why BUY This Performer Trike:
- Superior Manufacturer's Warranty- 5 years on frame, 1 year on parts/components
- Tadpole-type Recumbent Trike suitable for- Rail Trail, Recreation.
- High-end components - Tektro, Microshift components.
- Beautiful trike styling- at an affordable price.
- Folds- for easy storage and portability.
- FREE SHIPPING
Choose Your Color:
Check out a behind-the-scenes video of the Performer factory. See how they build their high quality, affordable creations from start to finish.
Sizing & Fit Guide:
|Bottom Bracket Height||Seat Height||Seat angle-from Horizontal||Top of seat||Top of Headrest|
|Wheel base||Average weight/kg||Rider’s weight limited||X-seam/inch|
- 80-83" long (depending on leg length and boom extension)
- 33" wide
- 35" high
- Folded Trike: 38″ x 38″ x 34.5″
- If your X-Seam length is less than 39.5" then the Trike-F is suitable for you. If it's larger than 39.5" please let us know and we can build-to-order a suitable frame for you.
- Metal Frame: 5 years from date of purchase
- Non consumable parts and components: 1 year from the date of purchase (excludes tire, brake and shifter cable, grip, crankset, cog and chain)
To find out if this trike is a good fit for you, you can measure your X-Seam. Instructions found below:
*Availability of the exact specifications indicated might change but will be made as equivalent as possible. If your X-Seam is LESS than 39.5" please note in the order notes that you need a MEDIUM size frame.
the you tube helped.
i have no wifi in my shop so lots running back and forth.
but it is running now and i love it.
Thanks for your review Ezra! A manual is provided and yes, we do find our Youtube assembly video helps too. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us. Thank you :)
No instructions and no YouTube video that is helpful with detailed video. Some parts were backwards or upside down as attached from the factory. Plan on at least $335 to get it built. Parts are of the best quality and it is a blast to ride. Great for my back. It helps instead of aggravates back like reg bike
Thanks for your review Mark! Assembly experience varies from rider to rider, but yes, we do agree that it's always good to get it assembled by a professional bike shop. We're glad you're having fun with it and that it's good for your back. Happy riding!
I love the product but have had problems with putting it together due to the lack of manual. I think would be very easy for somebody to simply produce pictures of the process, no words will be necessary but good pictures of specific tasks. Other than that I am Delighted with the product
Hi John, thank you for your feedback! We're glad that you're delighted with the trike. We've forwarded your feedback about the manual and will let Performer, the manufacturer, know about this :)