FREE SHIPPING. This is a custom, built-to-order product. Please allow at least 2 weeks for delivery.
The Foldawheel PW-999UL is the most lightweight and compact power wheelchair in the world, and is our first model of lightweight foldable power wheelchair created in 2012.
Over the years we have been upgrading and improving the parts to meet the highest standard within this lightweight category. We sold so many units in the past few years which helped to improved the life quality of over 5000 users!
Why BUY This Wheelchair:
- The total weight of this lightest power wheelchair is only 20.5 kg (45 lbs). User can fold and open this power chair in just 5 seconds. Stands upright by itself after folded for easy transport and storage (see photos).
- Uses Soft Pack Polymer Li-ion batteries which are safer, lighter, and longer lasting compared to those traditional cylinder Li-ion batteries made by copy cats.
- Travels up to 13km (8 miles) on a single battery, and optional seco nd battery allows for 26km (16 miles) of travel. (10% Less efficient during very cold weather).
- Equipped with the latest Brushless Motors which are more energy saving, compact, quiet and powerful (Rated as the highest torque motor among market similar products.)
- Our Version 3 Joystick Controller is smaller and provides you smoother ride. Our Easy-to-detach cable allows you to remove the joystick controller easily when you want to check-in as luggage.
- High grade aircraft quality aluminium alloy is used for stronger yet lighter structure.
- Raised up the armrest to get closer to tables and easier to transfer to other surfaces. (Able to lock down the armrests for more stability).
- Our unique extendable footrest (up to 10cm), which gives you more leg room if necessary. It can be folded inwards allowing user’s feet to be closer to body, therefore standing up and sitting down would be much easier.
- The anti-tilt support with hydraulic system reduces the risk of falling backwards.
- Wider front casters to prevent getting stuck in narrow gaps and gives a smoother ride when traversing small bumps and rough surfaces.
- Detachable seat cushion, backrest cover and convenient storage bag for washing purposes.
- Comes with a top quality certified Charger (100V-230V) so you can use it anywhere in the world with the bundled travel bag.
Watch the PW-999UL wheelchair in action!
|Net Weight with 2 batteries pack||23.5kg (52lb)|
|Max Speed||6.5 km/hr (4 miles/hr)|
|Maximum Seat Capacity||100kg (220 lbs)|
|Seat Width||44cm (17”) between armrests|
|Seat Depth||42cm (16.5”)|
|Seat Height From Ground (Front)||51cm (20”)|
|Seat Height From Ground (Back)||48cm (18.8”)|
|Turning Radius||85cm (33.4”)|
|Folded Size L X W X H||33cm x 59cm x 72cm (13” X 23.2” X 28.3”)|
|Opened Size||93cm x 59cm x 93cm (36.6” X 23.2” X 36.6”)|
|Packing Size||36cm x 76cm x 64cm (14.2” X 30” X 25”)|
|Max Distance / Full Charge||25km (15 miles) with 2 batteries|
|Charge Time from empty||8 hours (for 2 batteries)|
|Battery Type||Soft Pack Polymer Lithium Ion Battery|
|Motor Type||Latest Brushless Motor|
|Motor Power||150W x 2|
|Frame Material||Aircraft Quality Aluminium Alloy|
|Rear Tire Type||Rigid PU tyre|
- This lightest power chair weighs 20.4 kg (45 lb) without the battery, and each additional battery weighs only 1.5 kg (3.3 lb).
- It can open / fold in just 1 second and fits easily in the trunk of a small car.
- It stands upright by itself after folding, and then you can pull it easily with the small wheels.
- The weight capacity of Foldawheel PW-999UL is 100 kg (220 lb) (It is strong enough for a much heavier weight, but sitting comfort is another concern). For bigger users, we suggest PW-1000XL.
- We use high-grade aircraft quality aluminum alloy to make a more robust, safer, and more durable frame.
- The armrests can be raised for easier transfer or to get closer to tables.
- The unique inward folding footrest is robust and allows users to have the nearest stand-up / sit-down position.
- The widest part of the chair is only 23.5″; therefore, it is to pass through very narrow passages.
- Turning at the slope is now possible with the latest control system.
- The speed going down slopes can be under control; it will not increase velocity due to gravity.
- Going straight across a slanted path walk is easy too.
- The latest joystick controller is easy to control. You can remove it conveniently with the detachable cable system upon check-in the power chair as luggage.
- 5-speed control and the joystick serve as the accelerator. Maximum speed up to 6.5 km/hr (4 miles/hr) with 8″ rear wheels.
- The 2 powerful brushless motors provide higher torque and more energy-saving than traditional brush motors.
- Battery packs are inside the side panel, and it is easy to pull out.
- We use high-quality Li-ion cells to make the battery packs safer and more durable.
- The price you pay is Foldawheel PW-999UL with 2 batteries.
- Travels up to 32km (20 miles) with a full charge (Tested with a user of 200 lb on a flat surface environment.)
Other Unique Features:
- The seat cushion and backrest cover material Air-Breeze is a non-fray material that allows more airflow and a better cushioning effect. It is more durable and detachable for washing purposes.
- Patented anti-tilt support with a hydraulic system. It folds in when the chair is folded and comes out when open.
- The thick padded travel bag is an excellent optional accessory to ensure no surprise after getting down from the plane.
What else comes with this Lightest Power Chair PW-999UL?
- A good quality certified smart 3A Charger (100V-230V), so you can use it anywhere in the world.
- Up to 5 years Global Warranty (It doesn’t matter where you travel).
Full Manufacturer's Warranty:
- 3 Years Overall International Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
- 24 Months Warranty- Joysticks Controller, Control Box, Battery, Motor & Gear Box.
- 12 Months Warranty- Battery
We provide customized measurements for every customer that orders this item, and also provide technical support and after sales service on all wheelchairs.