The Razor Phase Two Signature John Radtke Pro Scooter comes with free shipping and no sales taxes. This high-end scooter gives you unparalleled construction and performance. This scooter was designed, developed, and tested by John Radtke, one of the best riders in the world.
Ideal for parks, this Phase Two scooter features a hidden internal compression threadless fork. This scooter is entirely made in the USA! The unique interchangeable cartridge brake system allows for easy rear wheel assembly and switching of brake styles without changing or modifying the deck.
Beginning with the deck, this signature scooter has an extrusion that is strong and durable and distributes the impact when you land. The T-bar style 4130 CroMoly handlebar was chosen to make it easier for pros that perform a lot of scooter flip tricks. The Laser etched solid alloy core hub and 110mm urethane wheels were built for fast speeds and to withstand the wear and tear from pro riders. These wheels move fast from the day that you get them, and they remain fast!
Beware of Razor knockoffs on the market. We are Authorized Dealers for Razor and only ship new, authentic Razor products to you.
Why BUY This Scooter:
- Designed, developed, and tested by Team Razor Pro Rider John Radtke
- Phase Two Scooter gives you the quality and durability that today's professional riders need
- T-bar style 4130 CroMoly handlebar with pro style rubber grips
- Laser etched black alloy core 110mm white high grade polyurethane 88A wheels with RZR Pro 50 bearings
- Full deck rider-designed grip tape, anti-rattle brake system, and double coffin clamp
- FREE SHIPPING
- Razor Item Number 13018111
- Rubber hand grips
- CNC machined aircraft-grade aluminum HIC (hidden internal compression) threadless fork
- Two bolt coffin clamp
- 82.5 degree headtube angle
- Phase Two X deck extrusion, width 4.21” (107mm), length 20.08” (510mm)
- Full deck rider-designed grip tape
- Laser etched black alloy core 110mm white high-grade urethane 88A wheels with RZR Pro 50 bearings
- Interchangeable brake cartridge system allows riders to select between a spring brake and a flex fender brake
- Assembly required
Fast shipping and perfect packaging! Couldn’t be happier!
Thank you for your lovely feedback Brandi! :)
Exactly what I wanted and hard to find!