The Steelflex Mega Power MBK 1600 Back Weight Machine enables you to achieve a back profile that will make people sit up and take notice!
A strong, functional torso requires a well-defined lower back. A successful workout of these complex muscle groups demands a routine built upon a foundation of consistency.
The MBK-1600 features a unique rotation position that provides correct movement for maximum back muscle development.
The adjustable seat and angled non-slip foot plate permit ergonomically correct pivot positioning.
Watch how to use the Steelflex Mega Power MBK 1600 weight machine!
- Mainframe: 11 gauge steel, 2" x 6" oval tubing
- Frame Finish: Two-coat powder process, Electro-statically applied powder coat
- Console: Automatic Electronic Coach ( auto detecting, auto counting, calories, etc.)
- Shroud: 4T acrylic delicate safety cover; Instructional Placard: Included
- Upholstery: CGPC 2" high density foam with PVC skin and durable double stitched upholstery.
- Handgrips: Dipped PVC Handles
- Driving System: Flat belt; Flat Belt: Tensile strength of more than 5027lbs (2280kg)
- Weight Stack: High-quality weight plates for smooth and durable operation.
- Standard Weight Stack: 210lb (95kg)
- Optional Weights: 310lb (141kg) 410lb (186kg)
- Floor Space: 54" x 39" x 66" (137 x 99 x 168cm)
- Product Weight: 568 lbs (258 kg) includes weight stack
- Max User Weight: 265 lbs (120kg)