The Steelflex Mega Power MBP-100 chest press weight machine is built to deliver strength- and deliver it does!
Structurally and biomechanically designed for intensive club use, the Chest Press’ rigid body structure plays a critical role in the machine’s superb handling.
Its large base frame aids stability and comfort, and yields a neutral weight distribution. Substantial rear and side subframes help eliminate lateral torsion and vibration. Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and superior muscle development.
- Mainframe: 11 gauge steel, 2" x 6" oval tubing
- Frame Finish: Two-coat powder process, Electro-statically applied powder coat.
- Console: Automatic Electronic Coach ( auto detecting, auto counting, calories, etc.)
- Instructional Placard: Included
- Upholstery: CGPC 2" high density foam with PVC skin and durable double stitched upholstery
- Handgrips: Dipped PVC Handles
- Driving System: Flat belt
- Flat Belt: Tensile strength of more than 5027lbs (2280kg)
- Shroud: 4T acrylic delicate safety cover
- Weight Stack: High-quality weight plates for smooth and durable operation
- Standard Weight Stack: 210lb (95kg)
- Optional Weights: 310lb (141kg) 410lb (186kg)
- Floor Space: 49" x 55" x 66" (124 x 139 x 239cm)
- Product Weight: 565 lbs (257 kg) includes weight stack
- Max User Weight: 265lbs (120kg)