FREE SHIPPING on this tricycle. No oversized charges, we take care of it for you.
Designed from the ground up with special needs in mind, the Margay is the ideal companion for children and young adults who have cerebral palsy (CP) or a related disability.
Riding the Margay promotes growth and learning through a healthy, fun and safe experience. It is a exceptional choice for building up your child's self confidence, independence and mobility.
The Tri-Rider Margay has been tried and loved by hundreds of kids and approved by many therapists over the past few years. It is designed to grow with your child - adjustable seat height and position will maintain a comfortable sitting position through the years.
Why BUY This Tricycle:
- Steering by the care-giver/parent is available at the rear of the bike
- Adjustable bottom bracket for exact pedal placement
- Adjustable seat position, front and back, high and low for children to many adults
- Adjustable back support
- FREE SHIPPING
- Steel frame
- Fixed drive
- Fenders & basket
- Front parking brake
- Foam covered adjustable handlebar
- Rear steering assist with brake & parking lock
- Platform weighted pedals with heel & toe straps
- Large comfortable saddle with seat belt, side supports, back-rest and adjustable head-rest
- Maximum weight capacity: 200 Lbs.
- Maximum height: 5'6" tall
- Length: 68”
- Width: 27”
- Weight: 75 pounds
- Model 96181
Belize Sizing Guide:
The bike is great but the directions for assembling it are terrible. They are written for specialists which would have been nice to know before unpacking the entire box to put it together