*IMPROVEMENTS OF THE X-CURSION ELITE OVER THE OLD X-CURSION*
- BATTERY PACK INSTALLED IN FOLDING FRAME- The old X-Cursion has the frog type battery under the seat, while the new X-Cursion Elite has the battery built into the frame and is accessible when the bike is folded. This allows for the seat to adjust much lower than the older X-Cursion and can be comfortably ridden by a shorter rider. This new feature also allows the battery to be hidden for a sleeker look and protection against the elements. With a hidden battery your On/Off Switch and Battery Charging Port is now located on the frame itself underneath a Rubber Cover
- ZERO RESISTANCE GEAR REAR HUB MOTOR- If you want to ride without power, you will feel zero resistance in your legs while pedaling. This is a HUGE improvement over X-Cursion motors used in the past 12 years!
- NEWLY STRENGTHENED PACKING- We listened to customer feedback and are packing this bike in reinforced cartons, minimizing the risk of shipping damage.
- SEAT CAN BE ADJUSTED MUCH LOWER- To allow for shorter people to ride.
- ALL UPGRADED PARTS- Seats, grips, brakes, tires have all been upgraded.
The X-Treme X-Cursion Elite 24V Folding Electric Mountain Bicycle has just been released! It features the ability to fold so that you can store it in small spaces. This electric bike comes in a gorgeous Red, Black or Aluminum finish.
~ Upzy ❤️ The X-Treme X-Cursion ~
- Excellent Manufacturer's Warranty- 12 Month X-Treme Warranty on parts/components against manufacturer defects.
- Powerful 300 Watt Motor- enables you to ride along with little pedaling effort
- Foldable Frame- allows you to store this electric bike in small spaces!
- Support a body weight of 300 lbs- but still remaining lightweight
- Great for the environment- ride without guilt
- Costs less than $1- to charge overnight
- No driver's license- ride hassle free!
- FREE SHIPPING
|10.4 Amp Circuit
|24 Volts (Each Battery Cell is 3.6 Volts)
|7 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Battery Cells in a Sealed Removable Pack that is hidden inside bike frame
|26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
|24V Smart Charger Included
|Zero Resistance Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
|Gears & Speeds
|7 Speed Shimano Tourney Gears & Shifter
|Variable Speed Control (Twist Throttle) or Pedal & Power Assisted
|Located on Frame under Rubber Cover Flap along with Battery Charging Port
|100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight - Foldable
|SA Suntour XCT Front Forks
|Front Suspension included
|Front & Rear JAK Disk Brakes
|Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor within rear rim or Pedal Power
|Yes - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
|Yes - Easily unlock and fold bike in half for transporting
Seat Height 36 - 40 inches / Handlebar Height 40 inches / Handlebar Width 26 inches / Bicycle Length 70 inches
|Carton Size (L x W x H)
|55 x 9 x 28
|Bicycle In Box Weight
|Suggested Max Weight
|1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
|*depends on rider weight & terrain, pls email email@example.com for questions on max speed.
One week after trying my new bike a wheel deflated. I changed the inner tube. now it is the battery that will not come out the bike. Today , after a short usage of it the battery was completely flat. I still have to look into it. When it does work by bicycle feels amazingly good. It is too short a time for a qualified review of this bicycle but I say it's been a rocky beginning. Contacting customer service it's been difficult for me.Id wish I always had someone on the phone to talk immediately and not having to wait for an email response.
Hi Javier, thank you very much for your feedback! We're glad you think the bike is amazing overall. We saw that you sent us an email today 10/1/18 regarding your order, and we responded to that email immediately. Since this is an aftersales query that requires sending pictures of the wheels or tubes for example, it's best to coordinate with us using emails as you can easily attach pictures in your emails so that we can assess and assist you with the situation. Thank you very much :)
Comes mostly assembled which is nice but it comes with instructions with pictures of the the older model. ( To cheap to take new pics) Bike rack is a nice addition, but there were no instructions for assembly on the bike. Handle bars were easy to put on the bike but they have no adjustment to raise or lower them. (Why?) The seat is nice and it has adjustments for it to be raised and lower. The folding feature works nicely and the bike is solid when locked in riding position. I had some missing parts but they are being sent to me. One major problem is the bike was offered with a USB port to charge USB devices on the go. Well, its there but it does not work and according to Upzy personnel the USB ports were a design error applied by the factory so they're actually not intended to be used or work. So why is it advertised and why is it there? Ok bike otherwise.
Hi Kevin! Thank you very much for your honest feedback. As we ship directly from the manufacturer X-Treme, we relayed your comments and feedback to them as well. We informed them about having updated images on the instruction manual instead of the older images. Also, thank you for your feedback on the seat, handlebars, and folding feature of the bike. Regarding the USB port, although we didn't advertise it on our listing, we made sure X-Treme is aware of this so they can look into it further. We already shipped the bolt and washer you requested (tracking number provided to your email) to assist with the rear rack assembly.
Thank you again for your business, we greatly appreciate your support :)
I thoroughly like the bike and it was not a high cost investment to see if o even liked a bike like this. There was a design issue which would not allow the battery unit engage with the docking station and it was very involved to get the issue resolved. The seat does not go to a lower level so anyone (like me) with a leg inseam of less than 32" will have a challenge getting on and off this bike. The handlebars have no adjustment to raise the handlebar which also just means there are overall limited adjustments. I love the folding aspect that enables me to put this into my trunk and transport easily. There is not wide service available but the company worked with me to get my issues resolved. The design issues are just a "be informed" matter as if you are shorter this model is not for you.
The product seems well made. The instruction for assembly are poor, however the finished product is super. Wonderful value for the dollar.
I was only disappointed to receive it as a mountain bike but then have the shock in the picture not arrive and later told that it was discontinued. The fellows at our local bike shop who helped me with the assembly told me not to venture off road without the shock (thankfully I'm not planning on that, but I would have been disappointed if I had!) The battery has gone longer than I would have ever expected!